Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 4 vs. GWS, MCG Sat 10/04 @ 7:25pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

anshell

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
manchester united
Reading the tea leaves from Bucks’ press conference,I don’t think there will be too many changes at all.It’ll probably just be McCreery and Cameron for Hoskin Elliott and Cal Brown.With Mayne,Thomas and Madgen very lucky to keep their spots.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Yes it is

Bloody hell.. thought life was like some crazy dream.. thinking.. well.. how is it possible that the Gimp got it wrong for the first time on here..

Chris.. you trickster you.. gotta give you that one.. had me going there for a bit and that re.

LarryKinn

Team Captain
Nov 3, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers LA Chargers
Poulter is a tall inside midfielder so I would say that he has to push past Sier and Macrae on top of Adams as well. I'm not sure he will do that this year (I hope he can) but it will be great to see how he goes in a few VFL games.

He still needs to develop a stronger upper body if he wants to play inside mid, but that will come with development. He is a really nice raking left foot kick too which I like. We have no left foot midfielders other than Pendles at the moment and I think it can be a real point of difference for us.
i'd like to see him on the wing

Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

LarryKinn

Team Captain
Nov 3, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers LA Chargers