Rumour Another of the West Coast drug cohort goes trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Who exactly are you talking about?

If it's Hunter, he's been retired for over 10 years.
All drug cheats and they should be banned from all levels of the game and then perhaps the message would sink in.
You have to remember most footballers ex footballers are as dumb as dog #### so you have to take action against them that will sink in.

All drug cheats and they should be banned from all levels of the game and then perhaps the message would sink in.
You have to remember most footballers ex footballers are as dumb as dog #### so you have to take action against them that will sink in.
You're confusing the two issues.
It's still got nothing do with the AFL.

So AFL clubs are supposed to monitor and somehow prevent former players from carrying on like dickheads? It's only in the news because it's Hunter. If it was Gavin from Kelmscott on a DV charge no one hears about it, sadly.

especially that time gigantuan dickhead Barry hall, you know the guy who talked about a doctor fingering a colleagues pregnant wife live on radio ko’ed Sydney defender Brent stalker...oh...hang on.

and booted out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and booted out.

More than a year later.

Same guy who broke a guys jaw in 3 places in a reserve game in 97. Same guy who copped 4 weeks for belting a guy and was going after his own team mates in 98.

A real no dickheads policy would have meant never recruiting the guy.

Plenty of dickheads at the eagles, but sydney's no dickheads policy was laughable.

Also, Mickey O says hi.

Last edited:
I stand by what i said.
Unlike some posters I'm not turning a blind eye to the games big drug problems
He got found with cocaine after his playing days? Would you say its an Games drug policy because its much more widespread then sports.

About as hard as Melbourne investigated David Schwarz chronic gambling habit I would imagine.
The AFL don't look too hard if they think it will portray the game in a bad light.
They do struggle with truth, hence the Broom, Sweep. Rug, policy is till used on a regular basis, but unlike years ago, nowadays with social media it becomes ever harder to cover up the games ills

Remove this Banner Ad

Back