No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling Saints supporters are going to hate tonight’s match more than anyone when they see what they lost to last week.

Shot of Jaeger

Bleed Brown & Gold
Apr 27, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
When Cox debuted, dickhead Darcy must've said he is 199cm 20 times throughout the game.
Must've grown as he has already mentioned twice tonight he is 200cm in opening few mins. I'm predicting he will get to 20 again.

Twice in the first 5 minutes pariah has ****ed up a handball because he has no left hand side.

Not sure how you go top 5 with no skills on the opposite side
Not sure either. But he’s messed up two basic handballs by refusing to use his left hand.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gee the Swannies are generating some shots at goal. Scary how effortless they make it look. Keeping the Bombers in it by spraying though.

ETA: Bugger me, * are in front! #BadKickingIsBadFooty

Twice in the first 5 minutes pariah has f’ed up a handball because he has no left hand side.

How does a footballer get to this level and not be able to handball on his opposite hand?
I was a mug footballer of the highest order, but the one thing I could do was handball much the same using left or right hand. It's bizarre. :shrug:

Anyone know how tall Cox is ? Looks very tall for a wingman and they wont mention it on the coverage .
Runs onto a loose ball and kicks a floater...... “YOU CANT DO THAT AT 200CM!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back