Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Admittedly I've thought that far ahead but that's because I have a weekend to kill in Sydney and it's been a bloody long time since I've seen live AFL
Its a great feeling when you go back. I'd say almost any team wouldn't be too bad to watch at the moment maybe outside of North.

I've been to one Eagles v Pies match in Perth.

It was worse than playing the Bombers.
I flew over to the G for the first time to watch my beloved eagles vs the pies.

We lost by 100 points and I think Medhurst kicked like 6 goals. You ripper.

Last edited:
I flew over to the G for the first time to watched my beloved eagles vs the pies.

I've seen us get belted by 97 points by the Saints and 60 points by the Bulldogs, both at Marvel. Thankfully, I've also witnessed two of our greatest wins live - the 54-point comeback against Geelong in 2006 and Nic Nat's last-second goal over GWS in 2016.

t8Fn96Z.png

GUMBIES FFC OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 10 v WEST COAST WONDERS

B: NSWCROW - saintkildaman - peterss
HB: Genghis Tron - Jivlain - omgfridge
C: Ned Ryerson - Grimesy87 - StFly
HF: beez - Brick Loosener - wherearemykeys
F: EagleOz - Rodney Dangerfield - BlueE
FOLL: Barrybran - GWS Goose - Riviat

INT: bone2468 - Spuddd

Changes:

Nil

peterss - 400 Sweet FA games

Got to be in head office today so practically a day off and now Thursday night footy where I get to yell at my fantasy football players, not a bad day. Roll on weekend.
I get to be on my own all day tomorrow. I've been working on my playlist for a couple of weeks in anticipation of this glorious occasion:
Aqua - Barbie Girl
B*Witched - Cest La Vie.
Cher - Believe
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Comes To You
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply
Hanson - Mmmbop
All Saints - Never Ever

etc...

I get to be on my own all day tomorrow. I've been working on my playlist for a couple of weeks in anticipation of this glorious occasion:
Aqua - Barbie Girl
B*Witched - Cest La Vie.
Cher - Believe
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Hanson - Mmmbop
All Saints - Never Ever

etc...
TIL beez was a 10 year old girl in the 90's

Bloody hell peterss is ancient.

Also started his career at the wonders, and would you also believe was once active enough to get a FR award for admin assistance and be my co captain in our flag.

How time flies...

Also started his career at the wonders, and would you also believe was once active enough to get a FR award for admin assistance and be my co captain in our flag.

How time flies...
The man has earned some rest.

I flew over to the G for the first time to watched my beloved eagles vs the pies.

I did that, and it was a Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aqua - Barbie Girl
B*Witched - Cest La Vie.
Cher - Believe
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Hanson - Mmmbop
All Saints - Never Ever

etc...
I think you could fit this in too

I did that, and it was a Grand Final.

Commiserations, at least you had time to digest it I suppose.

Most of my fam just got angry, self included. Even if Jarman is a fat bastard these days the Shane Ellen cup is still saluted to this day.

I've seen us get belted by 97 points by the Saints and 60 points by the Bulldogs, both at Marvel. Thankfully, I've also witnessed two of our greatest wins live - the 54-point comeback against Geelong in 2006 and Nic Nat's last-second goal over GWS in 2016.
I remember my ex getting mad at me because she was trying to talk to me at the pub but I just left her to go jump around in celebration with the rest of the bar when Natters kicked that goal.

How about those Swans, Grand Uncle Horace? Not a bad quarter.

On the back of Oh Errol. Don't deserve to be in front.

Am full of adrenalin. I have always been overly invested. Propped up in bed yelling at clouds. Was bullied out of going to our to win v the Tigers.

Prolly just as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back