Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mum used to buy us a bag of dog nuts at the Vic market when we were kids
iu

Best Ive had was Croatian club in Geelong Sour plum jam on small tasted fermented (sourdough) doughnut

All doughnuts can be thrown in the bin after Olympic Doughnuts was turfed out of the location they'd been in since I was a kid. None compare.

Piping hot doughnuts filled with jam from a unique dolphin. Part of the Footascray Station redevelopment, they built a new fancy kiosk just down the road for him but it wasn't the same and his health went downhill fast. RIP Mr Tsiligiris.

olympic.jpg

olympic2.jpg

All doughnuts can be thrown in the bin after Olympic Doughnuts was turfed out of the location they'd been in since I was a kid. None compare.

Piping hot doughnuts filled with jam from a unique dolphin. Part of the Footascray Station redevelopment, they built a new fancy kiosk just down the road for him but it wasn't the same and his health went downhill fast. RIP Mr Tsiligiris.

View attachment 1096296

View attachment 1096298

I was just thinking about that / him / the dolphin

Top shelf - and always a queue

Hoping to get to Melbourne in June after not being able to for over 18 months as part of a catching up with fam road trip.

Aweekend in Melbourne with some footy and the Vic Market and some DFO shopping on the agenda hopefully.
Literally what we had been doing yearly before the s**t hit the fan

Miss it
Somethings always open and stuffs always cheaper
Maybe next year, Mrs wasn't happy about not getting the DFO fix

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All baked on site and all equally good

Place has a cafe, Lolly shop, pub and gym as well

All good although I’ve never tried the gym tbh 😆
One jam donut please.

I miss going to the footy and buying a bag of hot jam donuts from the van before going into the ground.

Fresh cinnamon doughnuts from smorgys were great as a kid. Watching the drop into the oil and come out the other side, sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon....ate as many as I could

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

That was fun.

Used to frequent Downyflake at Chadstone, my favourite was the pineapple glazed donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back