The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobe and Darcy are so hard to listen too.
Jobe is nepotism personified. It doesn't matter how s**t you are, if your daddy has a job in the business, you're guaranteed one.

Jobe is nepotism personified. It doesn't matter how sh*t you are, if your daddy has a job in the business, you're guaranteed one.
And he can barely put a sentence together and mumbles half of it. Terrible to try and listen too.

I'd rather listen to Lingy yelling everything.

Jobe and Darcy are so hard to listen too.
Quite a lot of Ch7 needs a cleanout.
Why they continue to under-utilise Jason Bennett and Hodgey but overuse BT, Brayshaw, Darcy, Richo will remain baffling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney should have finished that off a lot easier in the last. Another good game
Yeah scoreboard really didn't tell the story in that one. Made it had for ourselves but got there in the end which is the important thing.

Good game of footy, although felt the bombers were reemed by the umps tonight.
It was pretty s**t both ways to be honest. Half a dozen holds or highs on warner, wicks and paps ignored.

Found myself with 5 mins to go just wanting Buddy to kick the winner and he did, hope he goes on to kick 1000, would be special.
He's on pace to get there early next season when hopefully a pitch invasion is OK. Would be awesome to be part of.

He's on pace to get there early next season when hopefully a pitch invasion is OK. Would be awesome to be part of.

Ablett snr was the last to reach 1000 goals? I was only 3 so have no memory, and it’s so rare these days, Buddy could be the last one for a long, long time.

If Buddy is within a few goals of that milestone it’ll be a game everyone will want to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back