swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Shame about Heeney though... sounds like its going to be a month. Hayward comes straight in as the forward, and he will need to prove himself that he is best 22.

Even though not ideal, don't mind wins like this for a young side. At least we clawed our way back. A learning experience where you can't get too ahead of yourselves even though you just made a statement win. As one said, puts us in our place a bit.

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
We need to move one of the lolyd , hewett or Harry

That's a concern but a bigger concern is Blakey. A few of us on here are starting to sound like a broken record but it can't be denied. He has talent no doubt but his decision making, composure, intent and general lack of awareness of what is going on around him is ****ing deplorable.

David 3058

Rookie
Apr 16, 2020
Coburg
AFL Club
Sydney
The Age's Jon Pierik's pre-season ladder prediction:

1617883863645.png

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
That's a concern but a bigger concern is Blakey. A few of us on here are starting to sound like a broken record but it can't be denied. He has talent no doubt but his decision making, composure, intent and general lack of awareness of what is going on around him is ****ing deplorable.

Hmm i think he is trying to hard.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

I think he should be put on the inside. He played inside mid a couple of times last year and he looked impressive.

Injury probably saves him

Their was worse than him tonight but the charge into the Essendon player is what I would remove him for as all that could have come of that was a 50 to the bombers and a goal. Costly stuff that I don’t want to see same as Mills late but his form is obviously different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back