Game Day Round 4 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/352

Will probably field Powell over Campbell's 49

Another game with a close finish where a final quarter with only a few touches has seen massive down scaling of players' scores instead of the usual modest gains. Very similar to what happened in the Adelaide/Gold Coast match last week. Something has changed with the weighting.

Last edited:

Kath has a bigger head on her than Brownie

Was gonna say something, but realised it's not Bev Hills!

Let's just say that Kath is a delightfully pretty young lady, and I would indeed enjoy a splendid evening imbibing fermented grapes together, before combining with her to explore various indoor night time activities.

Ridley is an absolute disgusting specimen.

No impact on the game whatsoever other than scabbing kick ins, cheap sideways touches or an OOB free kick. What a splendid SC pig he's gonna be.

Wish i knew teams so i could've looped Campbell the pissant.
Lloyd says welcome son welcome

7-556 only tonight

But only 2 rookies left for the round so not all lost.

McDonald and Campbell might be the first cash outs in a week or two, sooner than I thought.
Actually, revise that back to 6-507. Forgot that I had the loophole Campbell score in there and after Q1 I switched it in. Just switched it back out, back Rowe to beat 49.

Mills 25 touches, 2 tackles, 1 goal, 7 clearances, 2 clangers 80% DE - 88 points

Ridscab 28 touches, 0 tackles, 0 goals, 0 clearances, 3 clangers, 78% DE - 123 points

Doesn't pay to be a midfielder who impacts the game, 2nd most clearances on the ground, big at stoppages, lays tackles and wins his own footy gaiz 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK so I have a confession to make.

I love seagulls.

When I go to the beach I order the next size up of chips so I can feed my brothers.

I have taught myself to speak seagull. Im pretty good at it. They get confused when Im around.

Also I once swallowed a fried egg whole as a dare. Didn;t even touch the sides. Been known as a seagull ever since.
(it was news years day so anything goes)

Mills 25 touches, 2 tackles, 1 goal, 7 clearances, 2 clangers 80% DE - 88 points

Ridscab 28 touches, 0 tackles, 0 goals, 0 clearances, 3 clangers, 78% DE - 123 points

Doesn't pay to be a midfielder who impacts the game, 2nd most clearances on the ground, impacts at stoppages, lays tackles and wins his own footy gaiz 🤣

Scored harshly in 2nd half coz he did eff all I think.

Doesn't pay to be a midfielder who impacts the game, 2nd most clearances on the ground, big at stoppages, lays tackles and wins his own footy gaiz 🤣

Mills 12 kicks, 13 handballs
Ridley 22 kicks, 6 handballs

SC has always been all about kicks > handballs

Mills pretty much disappeared in the final quarter when the match was there to be won, while Ridley was in everything. That's the reason for the apparent score imbalance, especially this year when doing well in close finishes seems to be weighted higher than ever before. Raw stats don't tell the whole story in SC.

Was gonna say something, but realised it's not Bev Hills!

Let's just say that Kath is a delightfully pretty young lady, and I would indeed enjoy a splendid evening imbibing fermented grapes together, before combining with her to explore various indoor night time activities.
I too can not say what I would like

OK so I have a confession to make.

I love seagulls.

When I go to the beach I order the next size up of chips so I can feed my brothers.

I have taught myself to speak seagull. Im pretty good at it. They get confused when Im around.

Also I once swallowed a fried egg whole as a dare. Didn;t even touch the sides. Been known as a seagull ever since.
(it was news years day so anything goes)

I also love seagulls.
Best with a nice chilli, basil, and salt and pepper rub, coated in panko, then oven roasted.

Hmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back