Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worpel is bloody ordinary
Let’s be honest, when he was there number 1 mid he was pretty bloody good
I have suggested on the hawks board they try and trade Mitchell and get good currency and keep Worpel for the next 10 years. No doubt they will think I’m being sarcastic and I’ll probably cop a warning for offering up an opinion. On a opinion based website

Let’s be honest, when he was there number 1 mid he was pretty bloody good
I have suggested on the hawks board they try and trade Mitchell and get good currency and keep Worpel for the next 10 years. No doubt they will think I’m being sarcastic and I’ll probably cop a warning for offering up an opinion. On a opinion based website

That won't end well for you I fear!

Worpel was ok at one time, but like a skyrocket I think his time has been and gone. I just don't see it in him anymore.

That won't end well for you I fear!

Worpel was ok at one time, but like a skyrocket I think his time has been and gone. I just don't see it in him anymore.
I got one Sensible response and that was all I was after. A genuine response and to hear what they as the supporters thought about it

What was that response, essentially?
Bloke said it wasn’t a stupid idea and it would need to be a first round pick for TM and asked me if I thought he’s worth it.
I said yes without a doubt

I didn’t post this next part as it’s pure opinion
Wouldn’t be a top 5 pick but something between 10
Imagine if Carlton had a feeder like TM
They might actually be good

I very, very rarely venture onto other boards.

Call it......social distancing......if you will 😊
I try to be civil, I could’ve bitten at many of there comments about the game but how I look at it they would venture here and laugh at half the stuff we say too.
After all we’re all just bigfooty Nuffies 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the 'Is Dusty the GOAT?' thread on the main board - started by a Richmond supporter of course - and have a good laugh (or puke). And watch them pile on if you dare to suggest that Gazza Snr has that accolade well-tucked away :padlock: fu** me they're a delusional mob down there at Tiggerland.
Let’s be honest
The way he’s going he very well could become the best player most of us have seen
He’s well on his way

A better player than Garry Ablett Senior? Nope. Not even close.

No one is :moustache:

Some people have such short memories. Or such limited exposure to the history of the game.

Ablett's 'One Special Season' is up on Kayo at the moment. There's at least half a dozen moments in that compilation alone (from just one season of Gary's career) that I could never imagine Dusty replicating. Martin is currently head and shoulders the best clutch performer in the game, no question. But that doesn't mean he holds a candle to the absolute best of all time.

Gaz really was something beyond a football player; he was actually an utter phenomenon.

Let’s be honest
The way he’s going he very well could become the best player most of us have seen
He’s well on his way
He was good not great up until his what 7th season? He has turned it around but the true greats don't take 7 seasons to become it. He's also got maybe 1 or 2 years left until he's a stay at home forward. He has had an outstanding 4 years and has been on another level in finals, but greatest ever is a serious stretch.

He was good not great up until his what 7th season? He has turned it around but the true greats don't take 7 seasons to become it. He's also got maybe 1 or 2 years left until he's a stay at home forward. He has had an outstanding 4 years and has been on another level in finals, but greatest ever is a serious stretch.
Considering Ablett Jnr was performing at his level for 10 plus years just shows how much they really don’t know or chose to ignore

Some people have such short memories. Or such limited exposure to the history of the game.

Ablett's 'One Special Season' is up on Kayo at the moment. There's at least half a dozen moments in that compilation alone (from just one season of Gary's career) that I could never imagine Dusty replicating. Martin is currently head and shoulders the best clutch performer in the game, no question. But that doesn't mean he holds a candle to the absolute best of all time.

Gaz really was something beyond a football player; he was actually an utter phenomenon.
Agree. People used to come to the footy just to see Ablett.
People who didn't even like footy would watch Geelong games to just see him.
Your not wrong man, short memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back