Autopsy Swans Vs Dons Rnd 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also apologies, I get heated like most amd say stupid stuff in heated circumstances.
Have done it to a few on here and my bad

Thanks but I was deliberate in starting that. It’s a s**t way to be and find myself apologising too much for being personal.

you have a great eye for talent JMac is a gun. Watching him live in the ressies a few years back he was the most professional out there and a leader but I still didn’t think he would make it. I was wrong.

As tight as I thought it could be but we almost kicked ourselves out of it.

Kennedy immense in the first half but not as noticeable second half.

Logan good mentality to put in those late efforts despite not much going his way.

Thanks but I was deliberate in starting that. It’s a sh*t way to be and find myself apologising too much for being personal.

you have a great eye for talent JMac is a gun. Watching him live in the ressies a few years back he was the most professional out there and a leader but I still didn’t think he would make it. I was wrong.
Jmac imo is what you want in a winger and can be elite at the top level

Runs back helps and runs forward when he knows he can

That's a concern but a bigger concern is Blakey. A few of us on here are starting to sound like a broken record but it can't be denied. He has talent no doubt but his decision making, composure, intent and general lack of awareness of what is going on around him is ****ing deplorable.

It really seems to be mental. Has absolutely no ******* composure at all when running toward goal. Give him some ritalin or send him off to a meditation retreat or something.

Huge talent but calm the * down son.

As tight as I thought it could be but we almost kicked ourselves out of it.

Kennedy immense in the first half but not as noticeable second half.

Logan good mentality to put in those late efforts despite not much going his way.

We got sucked in with the long bombing into the forward line previous weeks we were isolating and picking out targets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Gulden deserved a head high free in the last there when the game was on the line but he did do the Selwood arm lift (which Selwood would still get) so not too worried. Hickey has made an art out of taking the ball out of the ruck and the first one was the correct call up their end but he was very very lucky not to be pinged with that last one up our end with a minute to go.

Also live tonight , there are some really hard runners , gulden , jmac and surprisingly Reid.

Wouldn't say Reid being a hard runner is surprising.

Gulden is surprising of those just because it's game 4 and I wouldn't think he would have had the fitness yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back