SANFL List Management 2019-21

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon the top up player choices are more about the experience and leadership they can offer to the kids than about their actual football ability. With that in mind, Bode seems a decent pick-up. He's probably there more as a cheap assistant coach than he is as a player.

Time will tell but I'm thinking that this is a bad situation for us. I think we are scrambling to get more top ups due to less afl player availability weekly. There's a possibility of the afl ruling that a number of players outside the first 22 are held back from playing each week. Then there's possible hubs to consider.

I dont know who these guys are but they're on our SANFL players list on the port website.
Nicholas Hooker
Callum Saunders
Tim Dickson
This is all I can find.
Nicholas Hooker - Midfielder/forward who played junior footy at Centrals.
Callum Saunders - 191cm forward who played junior footy at Norwood.
Tim Dickson - 197cm key defender recruited from Brighton Bombers.

This is all I can find.
Nicholas Hooker - Midfielder/forward who played junior footy at Centrals.
Callum Saunders - 191cm forward who played junior footy at Norwood.
Tim Dickson - 197cm key defender recruited from Brighton Bombers.
Think Saunders is in our NGA list announced the other day too.

Both Louis Sharrad and Tom Gray have left the Eagles. Get on the phone Port! 🤣 wishful thinking, but hey, Corcoran came back, why not? Haha
Corcoran was stuck in Glenelgs reserves, should have never left. Wouldn't mind bringing Sharrad back, our midfield needs a boost.

Edit: Sharrad is playing for Port Districts.

Last edited:
Corcoran was stuck in Glenelgs reserves, should have never left. Wouldn't mind bringing Sharrad back, our midfield needs a boost.

Edit: Sharrad is playing for Port Districts.

Hey, I Think Corcoran and Strange play there, hope they get in Louis ear!

Well Hall, also left the Eagles and is named as a crows top up this week. Anything can happen.

Being stuck in other teams ressies constantly happens, that's what happened to Louis last year and Tom Gray pretty much the whole time. Sam Davidson has left westies after playing ressies all year last year. Rudloff I don't think even made an appearance for the Eagles.

Hey, I Think Corcoran and Strange play there, hope they get in Louis ear!

Well Hall, also left the Eagles and is named as a crows top up this week. Anything can happen.

Being stuck in other teams ressies constantly happens, that's what happened to Louis last year and Tom Gray pretty much the whole time. Sam Davidson has left westies after playing ressies all year last year. Rudloff I don't think even made an appearance for the Eagles.
Strange plays for Adelaide Uni, Levi Proude plays for Port Districts though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jase Burgoyne now back at WWT Eagles.
Wasnt his first game against the crows? If so that is only his 3rd game for Port as there was a bye for the state game between Rd 6 and Rd 7.

Wasnt his first game against the crows? If so that is only his 3rd game for Port as there was a bye for the state game between Rd 6 and Rd 7.
Apparently it's 4 weeks, not 4 games. Club website said today was his last game.

Apparently it's 4 weeks, not 4 games. Club website said today was his last game.
That's dopey. That's the SANFL I guess.

Pretty sure the 2019 rules said 4 games. Then again the 2019 rules said after the U/18 champs not before them.

Zac Milbank just confirmed to me that Surman is out for the season with a shoulder injury
SANFL website reported it about 5 weeks ago. Posted in the injury updates thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back