Autopsy Swans Vs Dons Rnd 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahead of his time brain is moving faster than what the body can process.

All this discussion is misplaced. He is completely selfish.

Needs a spell in the 2s for a period to learn and show some discipline and team play before he gets another gig.

I’m still wondering why hewett is in defence, he awareness amd speed back there just isn’t suited

He still plays like an inside mid trying to hand off while defenders are hanging off him, if hewett can get that behaviour out of his system he will be ok.

Sorry for Bell that he didn't take his chances or executed them well enough. Its tough to break into a good side and tough to sub in for a guy who was on fire before breaking his hand and is a star player, so the direct comparison on the sub would have looked so skewed against him.

As much as we want to drop Lloyd (and there were cracks in the previous games), I think the coaching staff would find it very hard to drop him. I guess as long as we keep winning they are going to play it safe with the same side until we lose and/or injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also live tonight , there are some really hard runners , gulden , jmac and surprisingly Reid.
It's funny how much of what Reid does, doesn't make the broadcast... but is evident at the ground.

Lloyd is a possession beast but he looks like a weak link so far this year not really coping with the changes in the game. He is a stationary player when he gets a free possession the game stops whilst he assesses the next move. Back him in to adjust but has shown he is a throwback to a different game so far. Hope he can work through it as he did still do a few good things and as I said he is a possession beast.
Agree. He is a panic merchant at our home ground. Better suited on bigger grounds. To his credit, he took a risk and nailed a kick in up the middle to Reid. Otherwise, he was poor. In fact the weakest part of the ground was our half back line. Heart in mouth whenever Campbell, Lloyd, Hewett or Cunningham were near it. Surprised we didn’t get a bigger score kicked against us tbh.

Agree. He is a panic merchant at our home ground. Better suited on bigger grounds. To his credit, he took a risk and nailed a kick in up the middle to Reid. Otherwise, he was poor. In fact the weakest part of the ground was our half back line. Heart in mouth whenever Campbell, Lloyd, Hewett or Cunningham were near it. Surprised we didn’t get a bigger score kicked against us tbh.
A little unfair on Cunningham. The rest I agree with though.

Well our fixture is

Saturday Twilight SCG
Saturday Day Metricon
Saturday Night SCG
Saturday Night MCG

So we have to get used to night games for a while.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hayward is the best suited to come in and play the role that Heeney has been playing.
Rowbottom comes in for sure, and Blakey is probably the one that misses due to form.

Bell can go out please

Stephens in for Blakey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back