Game Day Round 4 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Jiska is right on this one. When all teams were announced on Thursday nights we were given the final teams for Friday and Saturday and extended benches for Sunday and later games. If Jiska has Sharp for example he would have known for sure if he wasn't playing and would have been able to loop Campbell with confidence.
Welcome to 2021 bitch

kghjhj.gif

ShimmeringPhysicalDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif
No. Actually forgot Jordon. So one Rookie to come.

Yep. Because we've always had that for Thursday night games, right?

Maybe sit this one out, Jisk.
LOL. Did you really jump on to reply to a post from two hours ago without using those two hours to think it through?

Teams were previously released at 6:20pm Thursdays.

That was an hour before tonight’s game.

If I knew Bergman (sinde confirmed dropped) or Scott was out I could have benched Campbell and looped. No way was I going to field one of them hoping they were dropped.

Do you understand now?

I'm gonna break the internet and this place until I get Ridley into my team.

Wait. You didn’t end up trading Jelly after that second half about face? What’d you end up doing instead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha. You’re a classic. I wish we had “live” in-game trading. The melts would be epic :tearsofjoy:

Funny thing is that I bet nobody expected me to do nothing. It was so unlike me. Haha.

Yeah live in game trading could be like the new only fans. I could charge a fortune having people watch me make my trades all week and get filthy rich doing it at the same time. 😍

Funny thing is that I bet nobody expected me to do nothing. It was so unlike me. Haha.

Yeah live in game trading could be like the new only fans. I could charge a fortune having people watch me make my trades all week and get filthy rich doing it at the same time. 😍
Except you’d have none left by Round 4 lol

I’m not going to bother venting about Zerretts & co. de-scaling or CDs algorithm. It’s just total BS. Period.

5/433
Zerrett(vc) Ridley Gulden Campbell Warner

I'd simply like to see them do away with the 3300 point per game standard. I know people say it's the same as having 4 premiership points for a game regardless of whether it's the top two teams playing or the bottom two teams, but I think SC should be different. Why should a player who plays exceptionally well in one game score less than someone who plays worse in another game just because he's in a higher quality game?
Why do we even have to have a 3300 cap and who and why did they come up with that magical figure? Legit question.

Ridley new price $613k
New prices:
Lloyd $618k (-$16700)
Campbell $257k (+$27700)
Gulden $301k (+$60200)
Warner $298 (+$69500)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back