Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was one that was hyped up a bit as being "ready to play from Round 1" when drafted if I remember correctly, but Swans are pretty set down back.
Wouldn't mind getting Gould back if he comes relatively cheap. Would be hard to get a game in Sydney's backline right now, got some real footballing talent even if he does lack some agility

This year.. Every pick we have should be taken to the draft and every spare cent in our cap should be held onto.

Unless something unbelievably massive becomes available.

develop what we already have, get a few more promising youngsters in the drafts this year...

and end of next year throw the kitchen sink at an elite gun... using our cap space from Talia, tex, lynch either being gone or on significantly less money.

Hopefully gone altogether in Lynch’s case and nearly gone in tex and talia’s..

also.. probably yet another contoversial opinion.. but
Matt Crouch should be asked to take up Free Agency at years end.
We need at least one more elite mid to add to what we already have. We have some really good kids already to play through there, but I feel as though we don't have anyone capable to go on to be that A+ top 10 player. Maybe Pedlar? But either way we need to get another one in, either through a top 5 pick in the draft or by trading in as you mentioned.

Am i cynic, or is there something in Talia and Crouch’s extended injury lay offs, in that we’re happy not to play them, and they’re happy to get their bodies right for their new clubs?

I have thought this. Would not be surprised to see Tals go.

Tals deserves us giving him the surgery now, get him right for his new club. It won't increase any compensation for us but is just the right thing to do.

Am i cynic, or is there something in Talia and Crouch’s extended injury lay offs, in that we’re happy not to play them, and they’re happy to get their bodies right for their new clubs?
Both players futures are up in the air

It's in best interest of club and player that we get both players 100% healthy and strong before the end of year

If both Matt and Daniel end up having a strong last 6 weeks of the year and we still part ways with both players circling clubs will have strong impressions of their last 2 months of footy and hopefully player and club win in any trade, or FA situation

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. But I’d be happy to back in Dylan, who will likely settle in nicley as a homegrown player. Where as I get the impression big Fisch’s best footy will be at ‘home’.
Kind of homegrown, he's from Mildura

Prying Stephens away (at the right price) would certainly soften the Mcasey blow.

And if we keep McAsey, even better.

Sort of.

Neither have shown much at the level

I dunno, Stephens had a very good last fortnight in 2020 against two of the top teams in the league, so he's shown a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back