Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Goodness! Who would have thought the AstraZeneca vax is unsafe

The pill has a greater chance of blood clots. Are you campaigning against that?

This was prelockdown. When they did it, it worked a treat. The issue was it was a brutal sledgehammer approach.

If you were infected in wuhan you didn't get to stay at home, you were carted off to quarantine detention.

In other cities, people who breached home detention orders were jailed
How anyone in a liberal democracy thought that was something worth copying is beyond me. And as you say it's not like they're immune from lockdowns now.

How anyone in a liberal democracy thought that was something worth copying is beyond me. And as you say it's not like they're immune from lockdowns now.

Noone has. What we had in Melbourne was a tenth of what they had in Wuhan. You could only leave your house for groceries once every second day for 15 mins. They had cops and drones following people, and if you had the wrong pass you were arrested. If you had a fever you were taken out of your home by force.

The only country who came even close to this was Italy.

So the CHO recommending under 50s away from AZ. Good thing we’ve got heaps of Pzifer... oh wait.

More lockdowns, border closures etc to come! Fantastic!

In case it's not clear - I don't blame the Chinese people for any of this; when I say China, I am referring to the CCP and its apparatus.

And buying up a shitload of our PPE to be shipped back while stating it wasn't an issue.

Lied, covered up, destroyed evidence.

And they continue to do so;

Trashing the Australian economy because we dared asked them to be transparent about it.

"Disappeared" their own people who tried to warn the rest of the world what was happening.

Insulin?

Just because America is f’ed for it, doesn't mean the rest of the world is, or that it's a valid example to use against the massive range of generics available.

Let me ask you this mate - Do you think the Chinese Govt has done everything in their power to combat COVID, and assist the rest of the world in doing so?

Come on, we all know China had nothing to do with it, it was all Murdoch’s fault!!!

Not sure why they don’t do what the UK have done and given under 50s the choice.
From what I can tell it’s 7 events per million doses. Across 30 million doses needed to cover the population (after 20 million Pfizer doses), that’s about 210 events across the country, which isn’t going to cause a massive strain on hospitals. Getting a clot only impacts your own health - unlike a transmissible disease, so why not let people decide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the physiology behind why under 50s are more vulnerable to clotting under the AstraZeneca regime? The cynic in me says that the blood clotting is equally risky for all age groups, but the cost benefit of administering the vaccine to the under 50s becomes marginal when you factor in the outcomes of getting COVID amongst this cohort.

Not sure why they don’t do what the UK have done and given under 50s the choice.
From what I can tell it’s 7 events per million doses. Across 30 million doses needed to cover the population (after 20 million Pfizer doses), that’s about 210 events across the country, which isn’t going to cause a massive strain on hospitals. Getting a clot only impacts your own health - unlike a transmissible disease, so why not let people decide?
The end of the press conference seemed to say individuals could make their own decision but it may be hard to locate a GP who will vaccinate

Anyone know the physiology behind why under 50s are more vulnerable to clotting under the AstraZeneca regime? The cynic in me says that the blood clotting is equally risky for all age groups, but the cost benefit of administering the vaccine to the under 50s becomes marginal when you factor in the outcomes of getting COVID amongst this cohort.
It may be more the lower risk of serious covid complications. Generally clotting risk (from living) rises with age, so it could also be clot incidence from vaccination hard to detect in older who have higher clot rate.

i am sooooo not a doc its not funny - but in the presser he said the docs suspected it was due to an immune response, and older people have a weaker immune system (so less chance of getting this response)

The end of the press conference seemed to say individuals could make their own decision but it may be hard to locate a GP who will vaccinate

yeah, it will be interesting to see how many GP's agree to AZ for under 50's even with waivers

Right now - this is cognitive dissonance. The room is quiet. The lies don't hold together.
It was over, it's not over, it's over, it's not over.

A rushed experimental vaccine designed to trick the human immune system to take orders and execute instructions - wrong no just right?
An ordinary coronavirus is not 1 but the 4 horseman of the apocalypse.

I want my vaccine! give me my vaccine! Modify me now! Modify my genes, modify my food! Inject me with pesticides.
But look it's global warming, see global warming, see stop global warming. But corporations are good, it's racists, racists that are bad. Look look he can't breathe, he can't breathe he has a knee on the back of his neck.

There is but one message and only one message and you must listen to the one message - if you stray if you question, well your mad
and must be locked up like Assange - there will be no false truth telling - nein my fuhrer, none.

This intermission is brought to you by the Gates Foundation, with lots of pictures of children who are grateful to Bill for clean water, genetically modified seeds, and cures for everything. Here is another billion to your leaders for welcoming Bill.

And see women are oppressed and beaten by men, violent men, men are violent they beat up their daughters and cheer rape - drill, drill, drill. Bad!
Men must become women and women will make better men. Racists, Bigots, and Trumpsters. There is a cyclone, its warming global warming.

Where is my vaccine.

Right now - this is cognitive dissonance. The room is quiet. The lies don't hold together.

A rushed experimental vaccine designed to trick the human immune system to take orders and execute instructions - wrong no just right?

I want my vaccine! give me my vaccine! Modify me now! Modify my genes, modify my food! Inject me with pesticides.
But look it's global warming, see global warming, see stop global warming. But corporations are good, it's racists, racists that are bad. Look look he can't breathe, he can't breathe he has a knee on the back of his neck.

There is but one message and only one message and you must listen to the one message - if you stray if you question, well your mad
and must be locked up like Assange - there will be no false truth telling - nein my fuhrer, none.

This intermission is brought to you by the Gates Foundation, with lots of pictures of children who are grateful to Bill for clean water, genetically modified seeds, and cures for everything. Here is another billion to your leaders for welcoming Bill.

And see women are oppressed and beaten by men, violent men, men are violent they beat up their daughters and cheer rape - drill, drill, drill. Bad!
Men must become women and women will make better men. Racists, Bigots, and Trumpsters. There is a cyclone, its warming global warming.

Where is my vaccine.
Can you redo this poem into a Dr Seuss format so we can understand it ?

Where is my vaccine.
Go unto your survivalist shelter and thou shalt not need a vaccine

Where is my vaccine.
.....and thus the modification was complete.

Goodness! Who would have thought the AstraZeneca vax is unsafe

Safer than Covid. Safer than the contraceptive pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back