Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loathe to move Campbell on too, as I think once he settes down he will eventually make another 100k+ and pump out another tonne or two. However, if I do end up cashing in early, it will probably be in the form of a minor upgrade to Heppell since I missed both the Tex & Impey boats and currently find myself with 1 or 2 extra rookies on-field than a lot of other teams. A reliable 90-100 scorer at M5 should tide me over for 3-4 weeks until upgrade season although Hep does come with an injury risk.
Can we trust Heppell's body though? ......my big issue is McGrath, back at 2019 levels of possession numbers ....handballing too much and lacking any zip

But can't sideways every player, so have to hope he comes good

Reckon its worth doing Daniher to Impey? Maybe to sideways but I would love to get him and don't really have anyone to trade him too. I have 41k in the bank.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-092508_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409-092508_SuperCoach.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 16

Can we trust Heppell's body though? ......my big issue is McGrath, back at 2019 levels of possession numbers ....handballing too much and lacking any zip

But can't sideways every player, so have to hope he comes good

McGrath was a terrible pick, won't be a Top15 Mid. You should cut your losses and upgrade him to a proper Top8 Mid like SP Cripps.

McGrath was a terrible pick, won't be a Top15 Mid. You should cut your losses and upgrade him to a proper Top8 Mid like SP Cripps.
Do a Roughy then :D .......was thinking Ridley, but he's almost out of range now .....probably Dangerfield though

Still not convinced after one game, that Cripps is right .......for how well he played, it was still just a 109 pt game

Heeney > Mills would be my preferred.
I'm loathe to move Campbell on too, as I think once he settes down he will eventually make another 100k+ and pump out another tonne or two. However, if I do end up cashing in early, it will probably be in the form of a minor upgrade to Heppell since I missed both the Tex & Impey boats and currently find myself with 1 or 2 extra rookies on-field than a lot of other teams. A reliable 90-100 scorer at M5 should tide me over for 3-4 weeks until upgrade season although Hep does come with an injury risk.
Like this idea, Heeney > Hepp cash in the bank for an upgrade.

First post. Here to spill my severe anxiety towards Supercoach.

Is McGrath requiring the slow burn, or should I be jumping this ship before he potentially gets below $450,000.

As a fellow McGrath owner I feel your pain ......the suggestions really depend on your Bank $$ and current team structure .....maybe post a screenshot of your team & we can offer more informed suggestions

Welcome to the board too ;)

As a fellow McGrath owner I feel your pain ......the suggestions really depend on your Bank $$ and current team structure .....maybe post a screenshot of your team & we can offer more informed suggestions

Welcome to the board too ;)

Firstly, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this elite journey with the rest of you. :beercheers:

please see my team below. Brutal honesty is a must, fellas. DO IT.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    87 KB · Views: 59
Campbell/Someone to Waterman seems good this week

If Robertson goes 80+ this weekend then Campbell to Dev will get you around $80k in the bank and a better average, same DPP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do a Roughy then :D .......was thinking Ridley, but he's almost out of range now .....probably Dangerfield though

Still not convinced after one game, that Cripps is right .......for how well he played, it was still just a 109 pt game

Every other mid in that game bar one scored worse, so it's all relative.

People talking up Jiath and Impey being possible D6 & F6 keepers, but Warner is a more likely keeper than the both of them imo.
Definitely looking like the last rookie to trade out. Bloody gun.

Campbell on the other hand might be the first out the door.

Every other mid in that game bar one scored worse, so it's all relative.
Body resilliance is more important than ever this season ......Heeney's one that tends to always get injured ....also why I've stayed away from Zilliams

Players like Danger, Lloyd, Ridley are bulletproof

First post. Here to spill my severe anxiety towards Supercoach.

Is McGrath requiring the slow burn, or should I be jumping this ship before he potentially gets below $450,000.

Welcome mate.

Just imo but the time for sideways trading premo's is over. Better to sit on blokes like McGrath and focus on upgrading rookies. Coaches that keep swapping Premo's will run out of trades and have incomplete teams. Your complete side, even with McGrath at m8 will burn them off later in the season.

Everyone will have an underperformer, I carried Spuddy Cripps last season from $600k+ to an average of 97 and a 26 in the final round :mad:. Still finished 248 overall so it can be done (humble brag :moustache:)

If Robertson goes 80+ this weekend then Campbell to Dev will get you around $80k in the bank and a better average, same DPP

Cheers, bbb. Will watch Dev closely tomorrow. If I do go that way I'd probably keep Campbell and do HJones > Dev and move Rowe off the field.

His JS compared to Waterman isn't very good though
If he performs there's a spot for him 100%.

Rayner is out for the year and was going to get midfield time this season.

Robinson (on the decline) and Ah Chee (not very good) keep getting games. Sharp got a couple of games. Coleman played a heap last year. Tom Berry is getting games now.
They have a solid core, but their bottom few is weak, every chance that somebody can breakthrough and stick around.

If Robertson backs up his first match with similar stats and SC score he's a lock

Campbell to DevRob
Rookie dud to Waterman
$150k to $200k banked

Premo in the week after

lol, try page 2 (73)

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back