List Mgmt. "Gen" profile of the Adelaide Board

Which Gen are you?

• The Greatest Generation! (pre 1946)

• Boomer! (1946-1964)

• Gen X! (1965-1980)

• Gen Y! (Millennials) (1981-1996

• Gen Z! (1997-2010)

• Alpha / I should be in school! (2011-)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to love playing games on my cousins 386 SX.

Street Rod 1 & 2
California Games
Sim City
Jones in the Fast Lane

Those were good times.

we had a 386 machine with a turbo button, not sure what the turbo button did, then we upgraded to a 486 machine and i was able to play Test Drive in 16 colours instead of 4

Happy pants? Yes / No

Air Jordans? Yes / No

Rat Tail? Yes / No

Hypercolour t-shirt? Yes / No

Desert boots to school? Yes / No

Reebok Pumps? Yes / No

Undercut? Yes / No

Parachute pants? Yes / No

Mullet? Yes / No
Jordans over Pumps

Never went the Rats tail, but a fair mullet

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Happy pants? Yes / No

Air Jordans? Yes / No

Rat Tail? Yes / No

Hypercolour t-shirt? Yes / No

Desert boots to school? Yes / No

Reebok Pumps? Yes / No

Undercut? Yes / No

Parachute pants? Yes / No

Mullet? Yes / No
Yes to all...

I remember getting my first usb thumb drive in yr 11 in 2003 $180 for 128mb
Work that out for the cost of a 2tb hd now
Used to buy 5 1/4 inch 360 kb double sided floppies from school shop for $2. (You had to physically remove the disk and turn it over to get the second 180kb though).
Would make the 2tb cost twelve million dollars now.

Swap you one of your books for one of mine. Electronic.

I will at some stage, I need a decent editor. One is nearly done to my satisfaction. My original editor passed away unfortunately, I asked another person I knew and they wanted some stupid amount of money to do it. I said no, I'm not paying that much, there they have stayed. The two in the library are part of my writing group. I could send you one of those if you like. Self publishing is just too hard at my age.

I swear my grandkids would pick one up today and have no idea what it was. Hell slide rules when they came out, amazed most of us senior high school kids.
Slide Rules almost felt like cheating, once you figured out how to use them.

Slide Rules almost felt like cheating, once you figured out how to use them.
They introduced calculators when I was in year 8. My old man was completely against the use of them. He made me do a heap of calculations on it while he did them in his head... he beat me. It must have been one of the few times he was sober. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will at some stage, I need a decent editor. One is nearly done to my satisfaction. My original editor passed away unfortunately, I asked another person I knew and they wanted some stupid amount of money to do it. I said no, I'm not paying that much, there they have stayed. The two in the library are part of my writing group. I could send you one of those if you like. Self publishing is just too hard at my age.

You're in luck. I'm a retired editor and a good one. Happy to do a trial 1st book for you. If you're happy with the result then pay me what you think it's worth to you.

I used to love playing games on my cousins 386 SX.

Street Rod 1 & 2
California Games
Sim City
Jones in the Fast Lane

Those were good times.

Street Road, I used to love playing that back in the day on the Amiga.

"WANNA RACE FOR PINK SLIPS!!!"

I remember playing it until I eventually beat The King and had his car.

Link to my latest book (October 2020), Hector's Ill-Will:

Amazon.com : hector's ill-will

Right click and open in new window.
It’s great to finally confirm that there are real humans sitting behind some of these accounts and that I’m not part of some online version of The Truman Show.

What about?
It was in Mathematical Physics. I remember before my thesis examination my supervisor told me "you should try to enjoy it, because it's the only time in your career that people read your work and ask questions about it"

Back