AFL RDT Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided not to get Warner this week...said I would all week. Didn't want to lock in a trade so early. Why wouldn't he ton up to punish me?

Last weeks trade continues to haunt me. The other half of those trades was Heppell out, he will ton tonight as well.

It's like I can't do anything right....just no luck

Last week in my cash league, I was against Grundy C, Jeremy Howe, jack steele and gaff. I lost by 12 points.

This week I’m against mills and Warner. I have hind. He doesn’t.

hahaha Warner going to ton for sure, unbelievable had him all week!

No Lloyd is actually torture as a swans supporter

Don’t have:
Lloyd 140+
Mills 100+
Warner 105+
Heppell 100+
Ridley 100+

Have:
Hind 40

Thursday night game and my weeks already over. Just can’t recover when you miss those scores. Like not having Grundy last week.

Don’t have:
Lloyd 140+
Mills 100+
Warner 105+
Heppell 100+
Ridley 100+

Have:
Hind 40

Thursday night game and my weeks already over. Just can’t recover when you miss those scores. Like not having Grundy last week.
Same here....

Have to hope Short and Daniel can match Ridley and Mills. But Short and Daniel don't play 4 quarters of course so that will be hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hind good recovery but very poor first half, not good enough.
Gulden poor but can forgive
Zerrett I thought was poor as well. After that start, you should be putting up 130+ but then he just disappeared. Thought he might not even ton up at one stage but he rallied late. Still not good enough

Not going to bother taking Campbell (E). Incredible fade from him. Ignoring his fantasy score, he was awful tonight. Shocking decision making and just butchered. Won't be surprised if he needs a spell and gets "rested" next week.

3/256

Merrett 115 as VC.

Why couldn't it be a 125.

Oh well, will probably take it. Not doing so would resign Max Gawn to a 65.

Surely they play Flynn and mummy, like dogs did with Martin and English? Grundy will absolutely destroy mummy. He won’t be able to play a whole game in the ruck.
I don't understand playing Mummy at all to be honest so i have no idea what they will do. Mummy can only compete at the taps and even then he will probably give away 5 frees or more. I would play Flynn and then someone like Briggs to give a chop out when needed instead of someone like Mummy who is so one dimensional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back