Competitions Knockout Goal Kicking 2021 -

Last edited:
Okunbor FTW.

:cool:

I was thinking of going with Kolodjashnij - if he kicks his breakthrough goal than I'm alive, and if he doesn't then I've got immunity to cover me ass 😜

goyoucatters

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 31, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Stockport County, Chicago Cubs
I was thinking of going with Kolodjashnij - if he kicks his breakthrough goal than I'm alive, and if he doesn't then I've got immunity to cover me ass 😜

Even if he ends up with 250+ games at the club, I am seriously struggling to see him ever kick a goal. Has blown some gilt-edged opportunities already and looks like the weight of expectation is hanging heavily upon him whenever he ventures forward these days.

Having said that, if we get anything going against the Roos at home next weekend, maybe they'll play him out of the square in the last quarter and hope that he can snag a handball over the top from the AFL's king of goal assists...

Even if he ends up with 250+ games at the club, I am seriously struggling to see him ever kick a goal. Has blown some gilt-edged opportunities already and looks like the weight of expectation is hanging heavily upon him whenever he ventures forward these days.

Having said that, if we get anything going against the Roos at home next weekend, maybe they'll play him out of the square in the last quarter and hope that he can snag a handball over the top from the AFL's king of goal assists...

That's pretty much the only way I see him kicking a goal is if he is in the goal square and receives the ball - though that's not even a guarantee

I remember an Easter Monday (?) clash against the Hawks where Hamish McIntosh had a shot for goal after the quarter time siren, he was at the top of the goal square & kicked it into the goal post, and think Stanley has even managed to kick one out on the full from near the goal square

goyoucatters

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 31, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Stockport County, Chicago Cubs
That's pretty much the only way I see him kicking a goal is if he is in the goal square and receives the ball - though that's not even a guarantee

I remember an Easter Monday (?) clash against the Hawks where Hamish McIntosh had a shot for goal after the quarter time siren, he was at the top of the goal square & kicked it into the goal post, and think Stanley has even managed to kick one out on the full from near the goal square

I actually see Kolo failing to take clean possession as he anxiously fumbles the 'just less than perfect' handball in the goal square, before the North defender arrives and bundles the ball over the goal line.

Actually, the more I think about it, I believe he'll either get a JTG from the square one day or just flush one from 55 on the run out of nowhere. Either way, the 'not having time to think about it' will be the key for mine.

By my shitful maths...

The below are still alive

catempire and cats_09 didnt even need their immunity and no one had Hawkins this week so no immunity issued.

GO Catters
Thanks, I think Larry might be out though because Duncan didn’t get a goal, unless he had immunity.

Back