Game Day Round 4 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
236/3. Warner brilliant again, Gulden serviceable and the new boy Hind stood in the stating gate for a while but eventually got moving.

Hehe first trade in of the year that actually met expectations. Ridley is an absolute gun. He literally took like 90% of the kickins. I read here that he did but thought most of you were exaggerating. Didnt even have a great game it was under the radar ton. Funny thing is Mills seemed like he was everywhere but somehow was outscored by ridley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo just announced Treacy will debut. Will they really play all of Treacy, Darcy and Meek? Possible cyclone weather in perth as well.

Meek my only cover for Flynn if he gets rested this week. First donut coming up...
What is the go with Treacy? Likely to be in for a few weeks? Is it Rory Lobb who is out that'll come in and push Treacy back out? His DPP of forward is nice, that I might move Hunter on this week to Treacy for the Flynn cover if needed, and then I can move Bergman on next week and have Treacy at F8 and swing Meek back to R3 and have any new rookie in utility

Freo just announced Treacy will debut. Will they really play all of Treacy, Darcy and Meek? Possible cyclone weather in perth as well.

Meek my only cover for Flynn if he gets rested this week. First donut coming up...
What is the go with Treacy? Likely to be in for a few weeks? Is it Rory Lobb who is out that'll come in and push Treacy back out? His DPP of forward is nice, that I might move Hunter on this week to Treacy for the Flynn cover if needed, and then I can move Bergman on next week and have Treacy at F8 and swing Meek back to R3 and have any new rookie in utility
I live in hope that Treacy can stay in with Lobb still once he returns. I mean Eagles play with all of Kennedy, Darling, Allen and sometimes a resting ruckman. Surely Treacy can slot in with Meek and Darcy this week. Although supposed to be s**t weather on Sunday so wonder if they go in tall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back