Has anyone actually ever seen Valente?

Remove this Banner Ad

This has to be just more metaphysical jiggerypokery from those well-known philosophical japesters at FFC - a thought experiment of the sorriest kind. How can a myth be sore? How can a notion feel pain? How does an idea even go on the injury list?

He's not real.
This could be the deepest thing I’ve read on BF

Is this serious??? I saw him yesterday. End thread.

7343a08561325cc2e914c1a10db6c0e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not playing this week either. Wtf is going on with him. Suspended from drug use?
He trained with every else today and did some run through‘s which the physiotherapist applauded. Make of that what you will.🤷‍♂️

Imagine that in our midfield. How do you tackle it?
Just look at that super shiny duco, it slips a tackle better than a greased up Joel Selwood!

Definitely exists. I’ve seen the pictures, classy smooth mover.
View attachment 1097436
I wasn't aware that passenger transport had to be in any way professional? I thought passengers were just transported...informally...rowdily...at 3 am after a six hour bender...as long as they get there, everyone wins!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it very convenient "Valente" has been named for Peel Reserves, a game that not even their own coach will want to watch
I think it is to do with the restricted numbers of Freo players allowed for peel on game day. Too many players means someone has to play ressies. Seems odd that you would play Valente there though.

A more perfect hiding spot you could not imagine. Where else would you hide an imaginary being but in a possibly fictitious football team no-one has ever seen.

"Peel Reserves" is, of course, an anagram of "Elve Presser" and we all know what that means.

It's *en fantasy land out there. Little woodland nymphs giving press conferences. Next you'll be telling me Peel's greatest son is a small, hairy-footed, horse-loving creature who is best friends with a giant.

Professional passenger transport is just what we need, but does the Valente have the capacity to carry up to 20 passengers?
That would be the “Cripps”
Only available on the east coast, even though it’s manufactured here.
some exclusivity deal

Valente : Portuguese/Italian for Brave or Valiant. There are enough of these types in your side.

A more perfect hiding spot you could not imagine. Where else would you hide an imaginary being but in a possibly fictitious football team no-one has ever seen.

"Peel Reserves" is, of course, an anagram of "Elve Presser" and we all know what that means.

It's fu**en fantasy land out there. Little woodland nymphs giving press conferences. Next you'll be telling me Peel's greatest son is a small, hairy-footed, horse-loving creature who is best friends with a giant.
I really hope you’re writing a match preview this season

It's fu**en fantasy land out there. Little woodland nymphs giving press conferences. Next you'll be telling me Peel's greatest son is a small, hairy-footed, horse-loving creature who is best friends with a giant.

Early call, but this has POTY all over it !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back