Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - North Melbourne has offered a five-year deal to stay at the Roos

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In a year where we have no grunt now....in the centre.Place him there tell him to work his arse off or frieght him off end of season......starting to get impatient with many of our players, those that should be stepping up. And theres many of them.

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
Does need to rediscover why he has the nickname ‘The Bull’
Not sure he needs to rediscover anything.

Needs to work his arse off and get his tank up to AFL standard. The basics is essentially his problem.

Still a 50/50 proposition imo.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shagga is all Class

Premiership Player
May 15, 2005
Beneath the Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Reminds me of Liam Jones when he was a forward for the Dogs. One effort and some of them half arsed.

Watch Zurhaar off the ball and he just jogs.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Saw this on my Youtube home page.

Of course this was a great game, so much fun to watch North at their best. Far and away one of Zurhaar's best all-round games as well; ran hard, tackled well, field kicking was excellent and contributed around the ground.

Cam needs to get back to this level, and get even better, he's certainly capable of it, which is clearly why fans are a bit frustrated.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Saw this on my Youtube home page.

Of course this was a great game, so much fun to watch North at their best. Far and away one of Zurhaar's best all-round games as well; ran hard, tackled well, field kicking was excellent and contributed around the ground.

Cam needs to get back to this level, and get even better, he's certainly capable of it, which is clearly why fans are a bit frustrated.

One of the best games I've seen us and Zurhaar play. The tigers came to play and we broke them.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In a year where we have no grunt now....in the centre.Place him there tell him to work his arse off or frieght him off end of season......starting to get impatient with many of our players, those that should be stepping up. And theres many of them.
He’s not fit enough, he’ll be gassed in 5 minutes. He’s being exposed, this kid could be up for trade. He has value.

Back