Preview Changes Dogs V Lions at Mars 10.4.21 - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Putting a lot of faith in our press this game. If they get through and there's 1v1s in their forward 50, it could get ugly. Fortunately, it looks like the weather will be shithouse, which will certainly suit us.

Watch Bevo's presser. He said they'd wait as late as possible to finalise the 22. Seemed to be dependant on Big O. Suspect Lewis Young in as a late change.

If we could choose 1 player to be available every week, would it be Alex Keath? Dude carries a big load.

I really can’t believe we are going in with only one key position defender against the Lions who have two big key forwards. Regardless of the weather we needed at least one more. I mean what if Keath gets injured? Then what do they do? Whoever thinks this is a good strategy is an absolute moron. Sorry but this is that stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can’t believe we are going in with only one key position defender against the Lions who have two big key forwards. Regardless of the weather we needed at least one more. I mean what if Keath gets injured? Then what do they do? Whoever thinks this is a good strategy is an absolute moron. Sorry but this is that stupid.

Medical sub.

Watch Bevo's presser. He said they'd wait as late as possible to finalise the 22. Seemed to be dependant on Big O. Suspect Lewis Young in as a late change.
Was thinking this. With them bringing Gardner in, I wouldn’t at all be surprised if they play Adam’s forward and try and stretch us.

They would sub in Young?

Even if you have Young or Cordy as an injury replacement, that also doesn’t make sense because they can only play a couple of positions. So if you want them on the bench then name them in the team and make Scott the injury sub.

Even if you have Young or Cordy as an injury replacement, that also doesn’t make sense because they can only play a couple of positions. So if you want them on the bench then name them in the team and make Scott the injury sub.

The sub doesn't need to replace the person coming off. If a forward's injured they'd just put JJ or Dale forward, if a midfielder's injured we have about 5 spare ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back