Not open for further replies.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just had my first jab, got the AstraZeneca one.

Very impressive operation. Loads being churned through, I was In and out in 15 minutes.

Didn't notice the jab itself, got a shock when the nurse said it was all done. Thought she was just prepping the arm.

See how the next couple of days go I guess.

41F9A7A1-2F5A-4D1F-8BED-3B32A513E400.gif

Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
Watched Seapiracy on Netflix. What a depressing doco on the staggering impact of fishing practices on our planet. Far too much to unpack here.
I urge you guys to check it out.
My daughters have already said they will no longer eat fish.
As per usual, greed and corruption rules. I fear for the next generation.😔

I made the idiotic decision to watch Caravan of Courage on Disney + for the first time in over 30 years.

I thought it was sh*t as child, and it's even worse as an adult.

Would rather watch 100 minutes of Hull City highlights instead.

Here you go.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

Brits can never hold their alcohol. It's sad how desperate they are to get back to a pub that from 11am or whenever pubs opened they were fully booked. Every day. Don't people have work? I'm in a whatsapp group with people in the UK and all they did was post pub pictures 2 days in a row. I mean yeah I'm jealous but at the same time my life doesn't revolve around a pub like theirs apparently.

It's been nice seeing the pubs open again, but I'm steering clear until next week.

That video from York was hilarious, reminded me a bit of this from Manchester a while back.

If it was a painting you could hang it at the Louvre.
c5d79fdaf1c9175e6f0f8faf15aa07cd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back