Autopsy Rd4 Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for St Kilda Rd5

Best vs Port Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better than last week.

Port were always going to be hard on the rebound at home. We were pretty good, just abit light in the midfield.

Mansell showed good signs, Martyn not ready yet.

Dusty, Bolton terrific

Grimes and Balta had some howlers/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS Martyn was playing his first game, give him at least a year or two before you write him off.

I wouldn’t write Martyn off ... but if he’s ahead of RCD, that’s not great news

Hey guys, thanks for the banter thread I enjoyed it, and good game that was an absolute battle. Almost looked like neither team deserved to win it by the end.

Dumpster-fire game. We could have easily won that one. In the top 4 race, it is games like this that can end up costly.

1. Umpiring was a debacle as usual. No point complaining about it when it happens time and time again. Just wastes our energy.
2. Defence was the worst I have seen in a while this season
3. Forward line’s starting to become a joke now. It’s so out of sync that goals seem more random than systemic nowadays.
4. We keep kicking to contests when there is literally no point because we had like 6 contested marks all game. We clearly are crap in the air because our forwards don’t seem to be able to clunk the ball.
5. Midfield was outplayed. We need to do something about that because it’s much harder to win the game if you’re regularly having to retrieve the ball from the opposition.

Aarts, Martyn and Mansell are probably going to be dropped. Martyn and Mansell are no concern obviously because it was the first game for them, but boy oh boy Aarts...

On to next week I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back