Autopsy Rd4 Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for St Kilda Rd5

Best vs Port Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aarts and Pickett should never play again..and I’m dam serious. Martyn and mansell not up to it yet.

no idea who comes in, but those 4 need to go.
Thought Pickett looked a lot better on the wing tonight. Not perfect, but we can't drop him. There's no one really to replace him with.

“They slayed the dragon” - jonathon brown

They just beat us full *en strength at home with 3 blatant cheating umpires

we missing Prestia, vlaustin, macca and played 2 kids that clearly weren’t quite ready for AFL

Absolutely no chance they beat us full strength in finals

Seriously, why were port given so long to dispose of the ball, but we had to after a couple of seconds?

I don't care if port were given 30 seconds, but give us 30 seconds at the same time.. Don't give Port 15 seconds and us 2 seconds.

How much more obvious can they make it?

At one point dusty took a mark at half forward, didnt even take a step but was called play on. Down the other end they are given 30 seconds to find a perfect spot up kick.

Actually disgusting.

Honestly think I'd rather see MRJ out there than Aarts, he killed our momentum a few times too.

Speaking of momentum killers, Martyn was over-awed. Mansell worked his way into it, liked his hunger for the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, why were port given so long to dispose of the ball, but we had to after a couple of seconds?

I don't care if port were given 30 seconds, but give us 30 seconds at the same time.. Don't give Port 15 seconds and us 2 seconds.

when we were looking good in the 3rd suddenly the umps let them hold it for like 20 seconds each mark even off 10m kicks when they usually call play on quicker

then there was that time dusty got the ball and ump just randomly called play on straight away. probably because he saw there was barely any port defenders back and he is a corrupt piece of trash

If that handball went out of bounds it would be deliberate so why does the interpretation change when handballed through the goals, you don't get to claim under pressure in any other part of the ground.

looked like a throw as well

gonna take a month off from watching games and just read the gameday thread can't handle this sh*t umpiring will give me an aneurysm before too long
It used to be bad for me like that but now I just laugh and think how ******* good we have been for the last four years. Dripping premiership gold some of these lads. We are seriously everyone's grand final. How cool is that.

Thought we put up a bloody good fight tonight and nearly stole it.

Pretty sure they had more than 30seconds to take a set shot one time too. I like to vent on the umps like a stress ball but I'm going full tin foil hat conspiracy now - AFL hate our style of game, first they change the rules and now they're umpiring us out of it. There is no way umpires like Deboy and Gorman aren't plants or on the take.

Dumb ins and why Ross

Rioli was performing better than Arts in the first place.

Maurice.from all reports is manic pressure.

We need a second ruck because I don’t reckon the Astbury Balta going into ruck stuffs out structure down back up.

It was Ross or Pickett and unfortunately I think Ross is very one dimensional. I’d rather Edwards and Bolton have more time on the ball hence playing 2X Rioli plus George down forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back