Autopsy Rd4 Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for St Kilda Rd5

Best vs Port Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimma - please call out the umpiring. I know we try to play a professional game - but that was totally s**t.

Aso point out the extra point they got on 3 quarter time that should not have been counted. Gotta point out their errors - not good enough

The game was so much more entertaining in the 2nd half - surely the AFL needs to see that

When umps officiate that heavily the game is totally unbearable. Interpretation varies from week to week

Also what’s happened to Lynch. Can’t take a contested mark.
It’s pissing me off at this point. He’s supposed to be our best key forward and has 2 marks in a game after being a part of many contests. And then he misses shots on goal that he probably needed to get.

At least CCJ can come in from next week on I think.

Probably an opposition troll I think. If not, then maybe they are partial to Aarts or something because that wasn’t it
one Lions fans and one hawks fan so far.
working out how to ban them right now

Mansell showed he has the right stuff. Horrible game to debut in but all things considered he made a pretty good showing.
Martyn was just way too slow at everything. Cracked in and laid some strong tackles but needs a heap more development time before we see him again.
Ross wasn't outstanding but he was composed and generally made the right decisions. Needs to lift but wasn't our worst.

******* Roast

• Damien Hardwick and selection committee. Pick two mids in Ross and Martyn only to play them anywhere but where they're suited too.
  • Toby Nankervis. Horribly skilled footballer and soft.
  • Selfish football, long bombing into our forward 50 when targets are open.
In what possible way is Nankervis soft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker, Lynch and Grimes have been pretty poor this year.

I reckon Lambert has been great
Thought baker was good tonight and grimes besides one major error was better.
Lunch needs to lift big time, all other key forwards are killing it this season and he just looks slow and useless once the ball hit the ground

12 frees to us for the game, equal lowest game total this season with Norf. How can you have two teams going at it hammer and tongs for 4 quarters and we are only awarded 3 frees per quarter, differential of 10 frees tells the story, who says interstate teams don't have an advantage with crowd intimidation of umpires at home games.

If that handball went out of bounds it would be deliberate so why does the interpretation change when handballed through the goals, you don't get to claim under pressure in any other part of the ground.
How about Balta’s handball that slipped off the side of the fist and went out of bounds? Deboey runs in like the flog he is a pays deliberate

******* Roast

• Damien Hardwick and selection committee. Pick two mids in Ross and Martyn only to play them anywhere but where they're suited too.
  • Toby Nankervis. Horribly skilled footballer and soft.
  • Selfish football, long bombing into our forward 50 when targets are open.

Nank isn’t soft. He is getting murdered in the taps though. Missing Soldo.

I thought it was the over use rather than long bombs that cooked us.

Pretty sure they had more than 30seconds to take a set shot one time too. I like to vent on the umps like a stress ball but I'm going full tin foil hat conspiracy now - AFL hate our style of game, first they change the rules and now they're umpiring us out of it. There is no way umpires like Deboy and Gorman aren't plants or on the take.

deboy and ogorman aren't in on it, they hate us because they are nerd virgins and our team is full of studs like **** mcgee and dusty. all the rest of the umps and rulemakers are in on the conspiracy to stop richmond winning the flag tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back