Nostradamus Lives W

Remove this Banner Ad

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Exactly. nothing to do with the international cabal of reptilian elites hellbent on bringing Geelong down - They are focussed on having Tom Hawkins whispering in Chris Scott's ear about how good his beard looks.

Dont believe me...find a photo of Tommy Hawkins and focus on his eyes...dead giveaway.
Beard envy is a serious issue and must not be taken lightly

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Exactly. nothing to do with the international cabal of reptilian elites hellbent on bringing Geelong down - They are focussed on having Tom Hawkins whispering in Chris Scott's ear about how good his beard looks.
I'm not entirely ruling this theory out at this stage.
Btw how good does Scotty's beard and hair look. Got some serious love from the Lions players last week!

dktm

All Australian
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

Dont believe me...find a photo of Tommy Hawkins and focus on his eyes...dead giveaway.
His head looks like the front end of a jeep.
Eyes too close to each other

Spearman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2017
expatriated in East Asia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ohio State Buckeyes
I would say it's some conspiracy to try and disrupt the teams preparation ahead of today's match, but Rohan ain't playing

The number of articles is ridiculous and surely no one outside of the circle of families & friends actually have a vested interest in it
[conspiratorial whisper] Probably in the works for this week since the fixture came out. They didn't figure on the suspension. [/conspiratorial whisper]

demographically targeted news filler by a lazy, cynical media

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
[conspiratorial whisper] Probably in the works for this week since the fixture came out. They didn't figure on the suspension. [/conspiratorial whisper]

demographically targeted news filler by a lazy, cynical media

LOL. but it's gary ******* rohan.

CarltonBlooz

Team Captain
Mar 9, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
LOL. but it's gary ******* rohan.

source.gif

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Gary Rohan should’ve shacked up with the sports psychologist instead. Might have been able to do something to help his inability to make a difference in big games…

Last edited:
Gary Rohan should’ve shacked up with the sports psychologist instead. Might have been able to something to help his inability to make a difference in big games…
I heard hooking up with trainers helps you play finals. Maybe Yeo or Shuey ... Anyone at the Eagles should try it.

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Gary Rohan should’ve shacked up with the sports psychologist instead. Might have been able to do something to help his inability to make a difference in big games…
Given his previous finals efforts for Sydney I'd rate last night a break out performance relative to past efforts

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
I heard hooking up with trainers helps you play finals. Maybe Yeo or Shuey ... Anyone at the Eagles should try it.

.......oops !!
Shuey picked up a couple of medals for his game in a GF, not a trainer in sight ?? Yeo had something hung around his neck & is in the photos.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
.......oops !!
Shuey picked up a couple of medals for his game in a GF, not a trainer in sight ?? Yeo had something hung around his neck & is in the photos.
Well Yes Shuey did pick up a couple of medals on Grand Final day and all I can say to that is THANK YOU as he put his club in the same bracket as North and others by beating Collingwood in a Grand Final .
But the only disappointing thing in that was it was the only time in Nathan Buckley career at Collingwood as a player and coach he didn’t get to put Eddie Electric blanket on 3 on at night of the Grand Final Eve maybe if he did the game could have gone the other way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Yes Shuey did pick up a couple of medals on Grand Final day and all I can say to that is THANK YOU as he put his club in the same bracket as North and others by beating Collingwood in a Grand Final .
But the only disappointing thing in that was it was the only time in Nathan Buckley career at Collingwood as a player and coach he didn’t get to put Eddie Electric blanket on 3 on at night of the Grand Final Eve maybe if he did the game could have gone the other way?
In a thread about Rohan, you reply to a post about Eagles players and somehow make it about Bucks.
I'm not sure how you'll cope next year given Bucks has decided to have a year off.
Hopefully he's in the media and you can yell at your TV.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
In a thread about Rohan, you reply to a post about Eagles players and somehow make it about Bucks.
I'm not sure how you'll cope next year given Bucks has decided to have a year off.
Hopefully he's in the media and you can yell at your TV.

Dont worry, a confused North supporter ....

Maybe they could give Rohan and your guys tips on how to win a grand final and not just make up the numbers?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Maybe they could give Rohan and your guys tips on how to win a grand final and not just make up the numbers?

A Melbourne supporter giving tips on winning a GF. Lol.

A Melbourne supporter giving tips on winning a GF. Lol.
A Geelong supporter giving a recent West Coast premiership s**t. Lol

Last edited:

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
A Geelong supporter giving recent awest Coast premiership sh*t. Lol

probably still salty from 92 and 94.

but seriously, I made a tongue in cheek comment about a guy who plenty of geelong (and sydney) supporters acknowledge goes missing in big games, so much so that it's become its own meme.

most eagles fans would acknowledge the same about jack darling.

get over it. you dont have to be a pilot to know that plane crashes are bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back