Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Freo look cooked. Carlton doing this easy
Even in our 2nd quarter vs Crows we looked fabulous compared to what Freo is dishing up. Unwatchable. That's their second away game on 8 and 7 days breaks. Some serious melts I assume on Freo thread similar to St Kilda, North, ...

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Even in our 2nd quarter vs Crows we looked fabulous compared to what Freo is dishing up. Unwatchable. That's their second away game on 8 and 7 days breaks. Some serious melts I assume on Freo thread similar to St Kilda, North, ...
Freo missing a lot more players then St Kilda. And they arent losing by 12 goals to a bottom 4 rated team.
St Kilda yesterday was the worst game I've seen a team play since us in the Eade days

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Freo missing a lot more players then St Kilda. And they arent losing by 12 goals to a bottom 4 rated team.
St Kilda yesterday was the worst game I've seen a team play since us in the Eade days
Just imagine late in the season, 100+ blow outs could be a new normal.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
What goes around comes around . Hopefully next game without ruck won't be 100 point lost and excuses.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Love seeing RICHmond lose two in a row
Tom Lynch just hasn't really seen the boost to his play that other forwards have.

You'd arguably take Ben King's stats over Lynch so far this season.

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 6.33.56 am.png

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Tom Lynch just hasn't really seen the boost to his play that other forwards have.

You'd arguably take Ben King's stats over Lynch so far this season.

View attachment 1098502
He isnt a leading forward, he likes taking the back position and marking over the top of his opponent with his reach and jump. The extra space isn't helping him as he isnt getting to the front.
Struggling to kick goals this year and hasn't got anywhere near the level he was in 2016.

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
North Melbourne are $15 to beat a 2-2 Geelong. Have we ever been that bad recently?

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Melbourne radio stations are in meltdown this morning from st kilda fans saying how terrible their players are.. one caller said he can see max king leaving should the suns make a play for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Did you see Marc McClure on 360? he put the heat right on earlier this week

Carlton are very lucky they faced us in the first game that we were forced to play without a ruckman. I'm confident we would beat them if we were playing them this week because we've adjusted to life without a ruckman and found a way to win. We play them again in round 21 and that's a good opportunity to get some revenge for a fixture we probably would have won in any other week of the season.

Back