List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we really need more talented footballers who don't have the drive or killer instinct?

We need to get people in from good systems and winning cultures

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I want players who have speed, skill, ferocious desire and hunger, and who get truckloads of disposals.

I think Patrick lipinski would be a good one to chase
On the outer at bulldogs because of a huge amount of midfielders but can rack up disposals is young and a good user of the ball

Was talking with my mum and dad over porridge this morning and we were discussing young Will Brodie from the Suns as one player we should target this off-season. Fits our age profile nicely, and my brother saw him at the shops a few weeks ago and said he was buying some green beans.

If you don't know, green beans are an excellent source of iron and Manganese. Manganese is a transition metal that presents as a coenzyme in a large number of biological processes.

If you're wondering where I'm going with this, my mum, who is a researcher, says that it should promote healthy blood production.

Will Brodie could be our iron man.

Was talking with my mum and dad over porridge this morning and we were discussing young Will Brodie from the Suns as one player we should target this off-season. Fits our age profile nicely, and my brother saw him at the shops a few weeks ago and said he was buying some green beans.

If you don't know, green beans are an excellent source of iron and Manganese. Manganese is a transition metal that presents as a coenzyme in a large number of biological processes.

If you're wondering where I'm going with this, my mum, who is a researcher, says that it should promote healthy blood production.

Who needs C4 when we have quality inside info like this.

Lol. Love it. And guess what I had green beans too.

Pass

Which brand of porridge does your family use?

Do you prefer the stove top or microwave method of preparation?

Brown sugar, honey or white sugar?

Sultanas?

Piping hot, cool or just right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manganese steel also has excellent impact strength and well performing abrasion resistance....

You might be onto something.

Talking to your mum .... That seals it IMO. Mums are well known to have babies. Some babies turn out to be boys. And some boys grow up to be good football players, and also have brothers!

Where am I going with this, you might ask? Well, there is the salient point ... Will Brodie also has a mum, and a brother!

Will Brodie to Port confirmed.

If Dylan stephens can’t break into the swans team for a while I’d love having a crack trying to get him as well

Merrett racked up 27 posessions against the Swans, but had miniscule impact. No real hurt factor for mine.

Have a crack at Luko or Rankine - can't hurt to try. Maybe Pickett or Flyin' Ryan as well.

I'd honestly be looking at a long term upgrade on Clurey/McKenzie and from what I've seen, I'd be throwing the kitchen sink at Lukosius as I think he's the best bet in terms of seamlessly slotting into our defensive structure and just overall being the best option.

I'd honestly be looking at a long term upgrade on Clurey/McKenzie and from what I've seen, I'd be throwing the kitchen sink at Lukosius as I think he's the best bet in terms of seamlessly slotting into our defensive structure and just overall being the best option.

Lukosius is contracted until 2022, so would cost way too much. Suns would ask for Butters and a first rounder.

Lukosius is contracted until 2022, so would cost way too much. Suns would ask for Butters and a first rounder.

Nah Cochrane's a flog but he's not Dodoro levels of shithouse when it comes to trading players who want out. Only thing they'd be mindful of is if a big name draftee leaves then it might open the floodgates for another exodus, especially if they don't make finals in the next few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back