Racing April Daily Punt: Delayed by a week due to bad weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Zaaki seemed to run on well from a tough run if I was watching th right horse. Should find a very winnable race in Queensland

yup huge run. Doomben cup moral

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Counting my doe on the Mug at the 200. Wonder if the month between runs told a bit late- shouldn't have of course, but our trainers seem to struggle with things like that. Vomitous tri.

As for Randwick, it'll never happen with that goose V'landys in charge (he'll tell everyone it's hunkey dorey and spend a gazillion on more novelty races), but rip that effing track up and start again...please...

I only bet these days on G1 races and from a casual punter this sort of track bias today really turns me off. In future i am only sticking with gun trainers like Cummings, Waller and Williams. I would bet my left nut if Waller had Mugatoo he wins today but that's my bad and a good learning lesson. Apologies for the bitch post.

Still some big races in the West
Narrogin Cup,So Schmick will be too good for these.
WACT Derby,Lunar Impact and an omen bet on Fear the Wind,seeing I'm going to a cyclone party tonight.
Screenshot_20210410-160652_Samsung Internet.jpg
Sorta hoping Gero gets pasted.

Counting my doe on the Mug at the 200. Wonder if the month between runs told a bit late- shouldn't have of course, but our trainers seem to struggle with things like that. Vomitous tri.

As for Randwick, it'll never happen with that goose V'landys in charge (he'll tell everyone it's hunkey dorey and spend a gazillion on more novelty races), but rip that effing track up and start again...please...
Mug isnt that good

Seriously though if Mug pulls some Tosen Stardom like bullshit and comes out and wins the QE next week I will self immolate on the track during the presentation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back