Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can't they just announce the team already...
The night before announcements are a joke. I can maybe understand why not announce all Thursday given there were always then late changes anyway but 24 hrs pre game makes more sense (why should it be 6pm for next day whether it is a 12pm game or a 7pm game)

Team is clearly either:

In: Mackay
Out: Sloane
Sub: Fog

OR

In: Fog
Sub: Mackay

Literally everyone else on the list who is fit is playing SANFL, and the notion that someone might play SANFL today and then be flown over to be a medical sub tomorrow is absolutely stupid and not happening. Prepare for melts if it’s Mackay in to the 22 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weekend in Radelaide for the Holden Scramble, Telstra TV on the right. And thank *, we need a war to break out to remove meaningless s**t from hogging 95% of the news cycle. If we were stuck with FTA, I'd be looking for a balcony. * me.

Attachments

• CEA4B44C-C7CA-43BF-A1C9-8CE42D6E12D1.jpeg
    CEA4B44C-C7CA-43BF-A1C9-8CE42D6E12D1.jpeg
    795.2 KB · Views: 63
Team is clearly either:

In: Mackay
Sub: Fog

OR

In: Fog
Sub: Mackay

Literally everyone else on the list who is fit is playing SANFL, and the notion that someone might play SANFL today and then be flown over to be a medical sub tomorrow is absolutely stupid and not happening. Prepare for melts if it’s Mackay in to the 22 😂
I think the suggestion is we will fly someone over as a safety net in case there’s an unexpected pre game out and they would only then become medical sub.

that also confirms Lynch is fine and se idiom made, as if there was doubt we would fly an extra over already.

Essentially we are treating the medical sub as the traveling emergencyrather than having a medical sub + traveling emergency and risk 2 players not playing at all

Or they know Lynch may not play and the sub could be someone playing in the SANFL today.

If this is the case, it’s incredibly poor list management. Taking a chance that someone playing a full game today may need to be subbed in to an AFL game 5 minutes into the contest tomorrow is bordering on ridiculous.

I suspect Lynch passed all fitness tests prior to the SANFL first bounce which gave the go-ahead for Worrell to have a run today.

If this is the case, it’s incredibly poor list management. Taking a chance that someone playing a full game today may need to be subbed in to an AFL game 5 minutes into the contest tomorrow is bordering on ridiculous.

I suspect Lynch passed all fitness tests prior to the SANFL first bounce which gave the go-ahead for Worrell to have a run today.
Due to SANFL rules, the AFL sub can’t play. It depends the player may only play modified minutes in the SANFL game.

Our injured senior players don't have the best track record of putting the team ahead of themself.

Kelly was quite rightly saying that the development is more important. If we end up with Lynch missing and a sub that's overdone and it costs us a goal or 2, who ******* cares. Getting 4 points and/or % loss is totally meaningless. Worrying about the players outside the current 22 getting games to push their credentials is about the best news to come from selection since forever.

Fog as Sub could make quite an impact. Only playing 3 quarters or are half of footy would negate his fitness issues.

I don't think it's ideal for his development, especially if he doesn't end up playing at all. But it could be interesting.

Back