Game Day Round 4 St Kilda vs West Coast - Sat @2:35

Remove this Banner Ad

Realistically if we can't make the GF this year, we are going to have a heap of trade options for draft picks and salry cap relief .

Shep, Gaff and NN should rightly chase a premiership.

Redden, Cripps, Kennedy & Hurn and McGovern will free up space and Gov would get some good picks as well.

Our best is the best in the comp. Our inability to consistently cope with pressure has seen us fail the last 2 year.

You don't have to win a flag every year but to not make the top 4 with a team this good is a failure. And we might be going that way again, we just aren't reliable enough to bank all the wins when we need to since 2018.

I really hope the boys are ******* embarrassed after this one. I can't think of a more heartless performance by this team. Truly pathetic.

This says a lot about the players.....to be up by 30 points and let the opposition kick 8 straight against you is a disgrace

One of the worst performances in recent history by the club

The flag dream is over....the team cannot play 4 quarters of football..the most telling thing is the lack of spirit and courage shown by the player group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh when the saints.......😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👌👌😂😂😂😂

Thanks for making me feel better. Nothing like seeing a desperate docker roll onto our pages to rub our faces in it as because that’s the only thing that can make you feel good about footy. Always gives me perspective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back