Autopsy Rd4 Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for St Kilda Rd5

Best vs Port Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disingenuous and perhaps somewhat niaive. Cmon mate you are better than this.

Sigh

The AFL purposely rostered him for our game because they knew he would be biased against us having supported Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints will destroy us next week probably, they look a lot better than what they showed the last 2 weeks. which is weirrd.

It all comes down to the day/night

They lost last week to a seriously undermanned Bombers by 75 yet come back from 5 goals down In the 3rd qtr against the Eagles

But I would me more confident if it was at the G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didn't know but deby is a south australian umpire, how is that allowed
Lol , what ? Dont you think Vic umpires do Vic games ? Plus WA umpires have been winning games for West Coast for 30 years. The umpires are supposed to be impartial, so it shouldn't matter where they come from. It's niave to think a Qld umpire cant officiate a Lion's or Suns game for example. By banning them from umpiring matches where they reside would basically be saying they'd cheat if they did.

They showed Silver Service Butler on the news highlights.
Thought the St Kilda Saints were gone for all money to be honest.
Eight goals in a row.
Great result for us, nice even spread on the ladder.
Didn't want WC on three wins.
Have to watch out for Crouch, a defensive side mid, good addition for the Saints.

Last edited:
GC v Carl is the closest thing to junior footy you will see...Just doesn’t look right...And Saints will be hard to beat now, at Etihad...But if it was at the G...

I've never still been this angry at umpiring the day after. That was absolute sh*t, definitely impacted the result

Hocking and the AFL so concerned about the pace of the game...yet the umpiring has never been in a worse state that it is currently....horrible

maggots these days are full time...and they serve up cheating shite...3 maggots with different interpretations free to do whatever they want

bting back 1 umpire for consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back