No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really liked Lachlan Ash, Bobby Hill, Sam Taylor (I must admit I had to look him up) games

Why would you pass it off to Brandon Ellis ?

Baffling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood's first pick this year will be the Dogs second. Once Pendles and Sidebottom really tick over, that's grim.
What did they do with their first?

They've still got to get the points for him. The deficit will be too great to carry over to next season

They'll get the points.

Very poor loss for the Pies tonight.

Gold Coast must be frustrated also, they need to start winning some games like Adelaide away and Carlton at home.

They'll get the points.

Very poor loss for the Pies tonight.

Gold Coast must be frustrated also, they need to start winning some games like Adelaide away and Carlton at home.

It won’t be long before we see Noah Anderson leave. lol

Didn't they get the Giants in return?

I tried checking on Wiki, but I can't follow all the moves...

They traded it out for the Giants' picks 24 and 30 last year.

They shuffled things around, ended up with 30 (Caleb Poulter) and 31 (Liam McMahon) and Adelaide's third round pick for 2021.

Luckily they've got Nick Daicos as a father son free hit. It's always nice to be gifted a top 5 pick.
You'd certainly rather have the rights to him but they'll still have to pay up to get the picks to match. Probably end up compromising their 2022 draft as well. Not a free hit.

You'd certainly rather have the rights to him but they'll still have to pay up to get the picks to match. Probably end up compromising their 2022 draft as well. Not a free hit.

I would've waited until draft night to trade their picks for points ? There is a chance they could've have a pick before a Daicos bid if their season really went **** up/Daicos slid down the order somewhat.

Still have no idea why Giants bothered keeping Conoglio, seems like such a pride issue that has stuffed there salary cap.

In 19 Taranto and Hopper exploded without Cogs now add Ward and use Kelly on the outside there mix is perfect with both Greens having stints. Always felt Cogs ruined there balance as they have too many Mids yet that one who they should have let go of is making 1 millions and they lost Cameron to keep.

Toby Greene should be captain of that group, what a player. And Sam Taylor is amazing, he creeps under the radar but he is a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back