Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooden train set thing. Total flashback to my youth. Used to have one at Grandma and Grandpa's place. Absolutely disgusted with what the wife paid for it but I'll get plenty of use out of it.. uh... He'll get plenty of use out of it.

And some books and little click together bits and pieces.

Nah we've hired a little community centre function room thing. Was going to be too much work having everyone to our place. Absolute fluke we had this booked with how the weather has turned out. Also a fluke we've hired heaps of play things for the kids, like the vinyl type of obstacle course things you find in those play centres.

This is his first actual party (illness then Covid ruined 1st and 2nd..) I'm pretty adamant we'll just go to the zoo next year after all this!

Sounds great, hope he has a great time!

My boy is 5 now. We spend some serious time on Lego Technic stuff, I finally have the patience to enjoy it.... Uh I mean he really likes that stuff.

Make sure you keep the wooden stuff even after he's over it. Will last forever and hopefully he can unpack it later and relive those fond memories.

Wooden train set thing. Total flashback to my youth. Used to have one at Grandma and Grandpa's place. Absolutely disgusted with what the wife paid for it but I'll get plenty of use out of it.. uh... He'll get plenty of use out of it.

And some books and little click together bits and pieces.

Nah we've hired a little community centre function room thing. Was going to be too much work having everyone to our place. Absolute fluke we had this booked with how the weather has turned out. Also a fluke we've hired heaps of play things for the kids, like the vinyl type of obstacle course things you find in those play centres.

This is his first actual party (illness then Covid ruined 1st and 2nd..) I'm pretty adamant we'll just go to the zoo next year after all this!
Mate, a kid's party IS the zoo!

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A thought I had the other day: All of Prince, Michael Jackson and David Bowie had soaring music sales within minutes of their death. At this day in social media and the like, how easy would it be to fake you're own death (as a musician), earn some serious coin, then come back from a camping trip playing completely ignorant?

You mean like Elvis did?

Apart from the coming back from camping bit

Changing subject

My 22yr old son appears to be in the process of being signed to a new independent locally based recording label that is hoping to launch in the next week or so

It’s kinda techno so not my thing but it’s still pretty exciting to see how he goes

Sounds great, hope he has a great time!

My boy is 5 now. We spend some serious time on Lego Technic stuff, I finally have the patience to enjoy it.... Uh I mean he really likes that stuff.

Make sure you keep the wooden stuff even after he's over it. Will last forever and hopefully he can unpack it later and relive those fond memories.

We've still got all our Lego from 25+ years ago. Looking forward to gifting him all of that and getting back into it.

Next big thing for us to do is delete a lot of boys baby clothes. Found out we've got a little girl on the way next. I'm preparing my disgust already for how much my wife spends on all the cute clothes the baby will wear once before outgrowing them.

Changing subject

My 22yr old son appears to be in the process of being signed to a new independent locally based recording label that is hoping to launch in the next week or so

It’s kinda techno so not my thing but it’s still pretty exciting to see how he goes

Is it actually techno, or is that just what you call all electronic music, pops?

Sounds pretty cool. A few of my mates have dabbled in production and had some songs picked up over the years. Not sure why they didn't persist with it into their 30s as they didn't go down the family route.

Is it actually techno, or is that just what you call all electronic music, pops?

Sounds pretty cool. A few of my mates have dabbled in production and had some songs picked up over the years. Not sure why they didn't persist with it into their 30s as they didn't go down the family route.

That’s just what I call it

I’m told (by him) it’s beast music (non serious answer) or trap (I think serious answer) but that means nothing to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the phone off. Watched the game in full not knowing the result. They worked so hard to defend so grimly for so long but City finally broke through and I was heartbroken but defiantly proud.

And then we nicked it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Leeds are the best. Sport is the best. Bielsa is genuinely God, that last one wasn’t hyperbole.

What a ******* rollercoaster of a day.

Eat a dick everyone, LEEDS UNITED ARE BACK.

Had the phone off. Watched the game in full not knowing the result. They worked so hard to defend so grimly for so long but City finally broke through and I was heartbroken but defiantly proud.

And then we nicked it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Leeds are the best. Sport is the best. Bielsa is genuinely God, that last one wasn’t hyperbole.

What a ******* rollercoaster of a day.

Eat a dick everyone, LEEDS UNITED ARE BACK.

^

Now more posts deleted in this thread than the other one

Let it go, I’m not in the mood

You missed one, Keys

That’s just what I call it

I’m told (by him) it’s beast music (non serious answer) or trap (I think serious answer) but that means nothing to me

Yeah trap is a legitimate genre of EDM. Thats what Dark Sharks listens to on chest and tricep day while he swans around in front of the mirror flexing.

I'm more into drum and bass.

Quiz time. Is this
a) The Leeds United club commentary revelling in a historic win, or
b) Channel Seven celebrating Max King leading to a good spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back