Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
As someone who knows more or less nothing about cryptocurrencies, let alone daily gambling on them, would investing in a Crypto Index Fund such as Crypto20 be something worth looking at?
Depends on the level of risk you want to take on and the timeframe for your investment. If you want to play it safe and you're a long term investor, I recommend dollar cost averaging every day/week/month into bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the only coin that has no competition.

If you're a short term gambler, go for exchange tokens. BNB and FTT are reasonably safe bets as long as the circus continues to run up.

It's likely that things get ugly before the end of 2021, and nobody knows for certain when the show is going to stop. Crypto bear markets aren't pretty. Keep that in mind.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Don’t have any. The 3 months looks impressive.

Anyone see that coming?
The same thing happened in the last bull run with exchange tokens going nuts. FTT and KCS have had good recent runs too.

A good thing to keep in mind for the next bullrun.

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
The same thing happened in the last bull run with exchange tokens going nuts. FTT and KCS have had good recent runs too.

A good thing to keep in mind for the next bullrun.
True. 2 to 3 years time make sure we all locked and loaded. Then game time again.

Yeah I’m big with stellar atm. Hoping it does it thing. Been very patient.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Hard to get a read on the market at the moment. BTC.D is oversold on higher time frames so I've closed most of my alt longs to help me sleep at night.

Mostly in BTC and USDT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Every coin in the top 95 has a marketcap over $1B USD.

That scares me a little. Piles of s**t worth a billion dollars. Only in crypto.

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
fu** the sh*t coins and the chasing 100x

Btc and eth
Then platforms etc
Cardano, vechain
Vechain is under 20c ffs.
Bag it now and hodl
Harmony has potential imo another one at 14c.
I read a few crypto forums on fb and it’s insane the moves people make. 90% have absolutely no idea wtf is going on. Just full gambling and following crap advice from trolls and others who have no idea. Mostly newbies though.
See so many loses. Shocks me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back