Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
ifc logo.png

WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL COALITION
The IFC is a brand new football league with member clubs from all around the globe. Teams from every continent on Earth have come together to represent their cities on the global stage, and to help grow the game of Australian Football. From the frozen Arctic to the middle of the Alps, and the edges of the Amazon, wildly diverse cities and countries will be represented, all hoping to win the inaugural IFC Premiership!

This post will be updated as each team is completed and uploaded. I'd love to hear people's thoughts and constructive criticisms as I progress, I hope you enjoy my work!

TEAMS SO FAR:
TROMSO AFC (NOR)
BERNESE ALPS AFC (SWI)
CAPE TOWN PIRATES (SAF)

Last edited:
From the Arctic Circle, we have our first club: Tromso AFC of Norway,

tromsoafc.png
The two kits were developed with Tromso's seasonal daylight extremes in mind: the polar night of winter, and the midnight sun of summer. The blue Polar Night kit reflects the darkness of the winter night settling in over the sea near the city. Conversely, the midnight sun kit was designed with the idea of the sun hanging low in the horizon at midnight.

I initially come up with the concept for my FIRA Cup entry, but that clearly needed more development. I reckon I've done a far better job at conveying the idea I had there with these kits. Thoughts and constructive criticisms always appreciated!

Last edited:

From the top of Europe to the Top Of Europe in the Alps. I present the Bernese Alps AFC of Switzerland:

bernese alps fin.png

The colours are sourced from the coat of arms of the Canton of Bern, which also inspires the Heraldic kit. The Alpine kit has been inspired by the world famous Swiss Alps, and aims to show a mountain scene in a simple yet striking manner. The logo aims to emulate the coat of arms of the Swiss Cantons.

From the top of Europe to the Top Of Europe in the Alps. I present the Bernese Alps AFC of Switzerland:

View attachment 1099780

The colours are sourced from the coat of arms of the Canton of Bern, which also inspires the Heraldic kit. The Alpine kit has been inspired by the world famous Swiss Alps, and aims to show a mountain scene in a simple yet striking manner. The logo aims to emulate the coat of arms of the Swiss Cantons.
Zer schön

Little while between drinks, fell into a little creative rut, but here we are: Leaving Europe and down to South Africa, we have the Cape Town Pirates:

CAPETOWNFINAL.png

Went for a nautical theme for the home, trying to link the design slightly to sailors going around the Cape of Good Hope. Thus, the triple blue colour scheme and the anchor CT. The second kit draws inspiration from Table Mountain.

Any C+C from anyone? Already thinking of redoing the template slightly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back