List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think we are a few mids short. I'd have a crack at Narkle for the cats. Would be cheap and has upside. Always liked him

We have recruited midfielders but keep trying to turn them into half forwards or half backs.
How about we start playing or even rotate our current midfielders correctly!!!

We have recruited midfielders but keep trying to turn them into half forwards or half backs.
How about we start playing or even rotate our current midfielders correctly!!!
Don't disagree, I guess you're talking about Cuningham and SPS?

Dow and Setterfield are real worries.

Bit of both like Kossie Pickett...?
Looking like a great move by MFC on that one.
Draft a mid with some forward nous like a Petracca.
Gulden from SS, well put together footballer. Tackles, and hits targets, we need some of that.
Kossie looks the goods

So with Marchbank ACL confirmed. That leaves a spot open for the mid season draft. What position do we think we should target? A key defender, a ruck or a key forward?

So with Marchbank ACL confirmed. That leaves a spot open for the mid season draft. What position do we think we should target? A key defender, a ruck or a key forward?

Depends entirely on how we view the pick. Are we looking for a short term stop gap or do we have more of an eye for the future?

The best player we can get for whatever player department we feel we are lacking in. If there’s some players with deft foot skills but can still find their own footy, sign ‘em up.
KPF / KPD
Ruck
Running defender
Wing
Midfielder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best player we can get for whatever player department we feel we are lacking in. If there’s some players with deft foot skills but can still find their own footy, sign ‘em up.
KPF / KPD
Ruck
Running defender
Wing
Midfielder

Would definitely go for either of the top 2 options.
I feel we have enough of the other options in reserve - whether or not they are all up to scratch is the question we need to answer before the end of the season. Rather play they guys we have to find out definitively whether or not they stay on the list.
Would like a viable KPD in case either of Weiters or LJ are out, and another ruck option would be nice to have on the list - to allow Levi the chance to rehab that knee.

Would definitely go for either of the top 2 options.
I feel we have enough of the other options in reserve - whether or not they are all up to scratch is the question we need to answer before the end of the season. Rather play they guys we have to find out definitively whether or not they stay on the list.
Would like a viable KPD in case either of Weiters or LJ are out, and another ruck option would be nice to have on the list - to allow Levi the chance to rehab that knee.

Ideally a player capable of KPD / KPF & ruck, a mobile marking big man but this is the mid-season draft.

Lachie Sholl a player I'd keep an eye on - doing very nicely for the Crows.

Local 21yr old (Calder Cannons & Vic Metro) - and his dad, Brett Sholl played for the mighty Blues in the early 90s (and we WERE mighty back then).

Robbo talking him up in today's HS as the best current left/right foot combo in the AFL- playing as a true wingman, this week had 31 disposals & 596m gained.

Went at pick 64 in 2018. Not sure why we didn't have a look.

Local 21yr old (Calder Cannons & Vic Metro) - and his dad, Brett Sholl played for the mighty Blues in the early 90s (and we WERE mighty back then).

Robbo talking him up in today's HS as the best current left/right foot combo in the AFL- playing as a true wingman, this week had 31 disposals & 596m gained.

we might have if we hadn’t traded that pick 😬

Going off draft history, it would be very unlikely to find a key forward in the mid season draft, a key defender or ruck though could be gettable.

Whoever is tracking the best out of the overlooked players from the last year or two would be at the top of my list

Blues supporter his whole life and destroyed us last year. That hurts.

Blues supporter his whole life and destroyed us last year. That hurts.

BSOS and Finbar selections in the 2018 ND were baffling at the time and even more so in hindsight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back