Autopsy Geelong loses to Demons by 25 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott should go!
We’re too old and slow!
We should’ve lost by more!
Premiers never lose!
Premierships are won in April!
We’ll never win another premiership!
Scott was gifted it!
Having 7 of your best 22 out doesn’t make a difference!
Our game plan is no good!
It’s Scott’s fault!
Definitely not the fault of the players or the other coaches (who are Geelong premiership players)!
I only post on here when we lose!
Demons are so good! I would love to follow a basket case of a club like them coz it’s awesome not making finals for years on end...

Am I doing it right?

Zuthrie has actually put on something like 10kgs. Funny that you use Constable as the solution, how much size has he put on? lol
Even funnier using years when after 3 years Constable still can't run out a game.
Ressies.

Captaincy needs to be handed over to Guthrie or Stewart. Selwood will still be serviceable but he's not capable of leading from the front anymore.
You’re joking ...he was our best mid today and is the only player that tries to lift the team when it’s needed

Scott should go!
We’re too old and slow!
We should’ve lost by more!
Premiers never lose!
Premierships are won in April!
We’ll never win another premiership!
Scott was gifted it!
Having 7 of your best 22 out doesn’t make a difference!
Our game plan is no good!
It’s Scott’s fault!
Definitely not the fault of the players or the other coaches (who are Geelong premiership players)!
I only post on here when we lose!
Demons are so good! I would love to follow a basket case of a club like them coz it’s awesome not making finals for years on end...

Am I doing it right?
Cheer up. We'll be right mate.

Big breath required. Glass half full. The cats are off a very short pre-season. They have been deep in finals for past few years. We are well down on our best starting 22. Particularly in our forward line and mids. Last year I recall it was a bit the same. Mediocre before coming good. Lets allow the team a little room. There's a few who may see this game and the last 3 weeks as 'poor' coaching. I actually see the reverse. The coaching team has kept the cats in the contest with all the limitations eg short pre-season, best players unavailable. The Dees to their credit cannot be playing better footy, and with undercooked cats team they had to battle all day to secure the win.

We really should be 0-4.

Our 2 wins were paper over the cracks and today, Melbourne tore those papers down fairly easily.

Surely you cannot disagree, and if you do....... You are part of the problem.
Yes the Brisbane game has been said it was a free kick, but so many variables decide a game.
Please explain to me why we were meant to lose Against the Hawks?
The ending to your statement is arrogant and poor.
I could easily go down the path with having negative supporters like your is a bigger problem.
But I won’t, I’ll move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just waiting for Christian to suspend Hawkins for a week or two for that completely accidental elbow on May which ended his day early and had him heading to hospital, despite the fact everyone has said there was nothing in it.

??

Smith has been great for us and we're waiting on our biggest recruit to come back.

He's got the Hawthorn spirit. He never gives up.

I hate the HFC with a passion, but I must begrudgingly admit that I admire their love of the contest and refusal to ever give up.

Wish we had it. Always have.

You’re joking ...he was our best mid today and is the only player that tries to lift the team when it’s needed
I thought Isaac Smith and Miers were the ones that actually tried to lift the team today.
Just a shame noone wanted to link up or run forward for them.
Made some mistakes but they had a crack.

Many problems today. 11 players with fewer than fifteen disposals, 75 turnovers, smashed in the clearances and our disposal efficiency was down. We couldn't get our hands on it and when we did we turned it over.

The upside is that they are easily corrected problems. I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater yet.

Ehh, went all in this year with recruiting, going to backfire immensely, Jeremy Cameron alone isn’t the answer to going one step further.

Call me dramatic but I’d be surprised if we are there in September this year, we genuinely look cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back