Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** what am I missing? Can you campaigners link me into where all the action is? What happened to Spacey's profile?
Some Freo supporter posted a photo of diarhhea on my profile (you know how you can post messages to peoples profiles? Not sure why anyone would do it but anyway).

The message accompanying the turd was something like ‘lollll lmaoooorolfcopter you lost to St Kilda loll11 youse are sh!ttt’

A few of us also got a private group message from them. Tbh it was pretty surreal and I hope they got something to help with their digestion issues

Typical Badge organising his move for the day the Demons announce themselves as a contender.
And the good thing about Melbourne is there's no way this post could come back and bite me in the second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a bit of rub action on dat beef?
The usual suspects. It still surprises me how well black pepper and beef go together. No wonder Europe went nuts for the stuff back in the day.

Cinnamon is the key for mine to a good beef rub but it is easy to over do it. Discretion is the better part of valour and all that.

The usual suspects. It still surprises me how well black pepper and beef go together. No wonder Europe went nuts for the stuff back in the day.

Cinnamon is the key for mine to a good beef rub but it is easy to over do it. Discretion is the better part of valour and all that.

I use Perth BBQ School rub, which is basically pepper, salt, coffee. So basic, so good. Brilliant for a big chunk of reverse seared action

I use Perth BBQ School rub, which is basically pepper, salt, coffee. So basic, so good. Brilliant for a big chunk of reverse seared action

Ordering now.

After reverse searing a tomahawk a few months back my love for beef has increased to its greatest in all my days, used to prefer chicken or prawns. I've now found my favourite cut of beef - it's called a Cattleman's Cut. Same weight (500g ish) as a tomahawk but a bit more marbled fat in the steak. Mouth watering thinking about it!

Ordering now.

After reverse searing a tomahawk a few months back my love for beef has increased to its greatest in all my days, used to prefer chicken or prawns. I've now found my favourite cut of beef - it's called a Cattleman's Cut. Same weight (500g ish) as a tomahawk but a bit more marbled fat in the steak. Mouth watering thinking about it!
Where do you source a cattle man's cut?

Where do you source a cattle man's cut?

This my surprise you, at the Woolworths butcher counter. My local remodelled their meat section and have a dedicated beef and lamb counter where they have rib eye, tomahawks, racks and ribs etc. It's all unpackaged and fresh.

Ordering now.

I've probably said this before but if you ever want to spend a day cooking with charcoal on various BBQs and drinking Colonial Pale ale, Perth BBQ School is the best. Surplus to the above, Gus who owns and runs the show is a wealth of knowledge, and you wrap up by eating the meat platter you've cooked.

I've probably said this before but if you ever want to spend a day cooking with charcoal on various BBQs and drinking Colonial Pale ale, Perth BBQ School is the best. Surplus to the above, Gus who owns and runs the show is a wealth of knowledge, and you wrap up by eating the meat platter you've cooked.
I did this when he was running out the back of Varsity in Morley, was a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back