Think Tank Do Richmond feel like a team of Reigning Premiers to you?

How do you feel about Richmond these days?

• Invincible team for the ages, feared & admired by all

• Very strong team & certain Premiership contender

• Decent side with a few chinks in the armor

• Average team that's achieved far above its pay grade

• Ordinary side that's a few injuries away from the bottom four

• sh*t team & worse club that deserves to be relegated

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
I miss when the benchmark teams were skill based sides.
I miss when premier teams actually played an aesthetically pleasing version of the sport. This ‘chaos’ ball Richmond play is pure trash and I’m glad the AFL has introduced rules specifically to stamp it out. Absolute dog s**t to look at. 🤮💩

Bicko

Team Captain
Nov 11, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I miss when premier teams actually played an aesthetically pleasing version of the sport. This ‘chaos’ ball Richmond play is pure trash and I’m glad the AFL has introduced rules specifically to stamp it out. Absolute dog sh*t to look at. 🤮💩
Here’s some premium dog s**t
1618152051124.jpeg

big boy jackavoy

Senior List
Oct 4, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
57wIoPTJWTsXGjlKDvUGTraq96FLoRbqFaj75wMg6E1eGerQja792vfEsp61rFMqvNlBzM6T0N3ve6ta8N51uvbe6DfuU9A

Y'know how most years the Reigning Premiers carry an aura of invincibility & everyone secretly dreads playing them? I'm not getting that from Richmond.

We played them two weeks ago and it was like "yeah, this an alright side and whoa that tattooed bogan's actually trying I thought he only did that in September!?" but the aura -if they ever had it- was completely gone and I kept wondering how the competition ever became weak enough to allow this team to go B2B - any side that gifts Daniel Rioli games ain't fielding much competition for spots.

So I looked up who they brought into the team this week:

IN: Jack Ross, Rhyan Mansell, Will Martyn, Bachar Houli

pyuXie3.gif

Then I scratched my head & wondered... "Surely Richmond's list can't that weak? This team just went B2B, it must be loaded with stars!"

Well here's what the top 10 of Richmond's 2020 B&F revealed:

1. Jayden Short — 53 votes
2. Dustin Martin — 50
3. Nick Vlastuin — 49
4. Shai Bolton — 44
5. Kamdyn McIntosh — 43
6. Liam Baker — 42
7. Dylan Grimes — 41
8. Noah Balta — 40
9. Kane Lambert — 39
10. Trent Cotchin — 37

images

Oh dear.... I count ONE solitary star in that list, along with a henpecked 'Brownlow Medalist' who kicked into the wind.

Are they handing out free AFL Premierships in Kinder Surprises these days or is the rest of the comp gifting Richmond cups out of sympathy for 30 years of comedy, and if so how will we endure St.Kilda's impending B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B?
Have we been here before something about this seems familiar.......

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
57wIoPTJWTsXGjlKDvUGTraq96FLoRbqFaj75wMg6E1eGerQja792vfEsp61rFMqvNlBzM6T0N3ve6ta8N51uvbe6DfuU9A

Y'know how most years the Reigning Premiers carry an aura of invincibility & everyone secretly dreads playing them? I'm not getting that from Richmond.

We played them two weeks ago and it was like "yeah, this an alright side and whoa that tattooed bogan's actually trying I thought he only did that in September!?" but the aura -if they ever had it- was completely gone and I kept wondering how the competition ever became weak enough to allow this team to go B2B - any side that gifts Daniel Rioli games ain't fielding much competition for spots.

pyuXie3.gif

Then I scratched my head & wondered... "Surely Richmond's list can't that weak? This team just went B2B, it must be loaded with stars!"

2. Dustin Martin — 50
3. Nick Vlastuin — 49
4. Shai Bolton — 44
5. Kamdyn McIntosh — 43
6. Liam Baker — 42
7. Dylan Grimes — 41
8. Noah Balta — 40
9. Kane Lambert — 39
10. Trent Cotchin — 37

images

Oh dear.... I count ONE solitary star in that list, along with a henpecked 'Brownlow Medalist' who kicked into the wind.

Are they handing out free AFL Premierships in Kinder Surprises these days or is the rest of the comp gifting Richmond cups out of sympathy for 30 years of comedy, and if so how will we endure St.Kilda's impending B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B?
If you consider that Geelong are the reigning runner-up's, Richmond by comparison look like the greatest most in-form reigning premiers ever..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shannon M

All Australian
Feb 1, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dimma preaches to his playing group to stay "Hungry and Humble".

While cheating on his wife, living a second life, looking his wife and children in the eye and lying to them, putting the needs of his floozy before his family, frolicking with his homewrecker on the Gold Coast while the wife slaves away at home raising the kids, running them to school, cooking their food, cleaning the house.

That's the Richmond way I suppose when you look at all the off field incidents last year.

Fish rots at the head.

While cheating on his wife, living a second life, looking his wife and children in the eye and lying to them, putting the needs of his floozy before his family, frolicking with his homewrecker on the Gold Coast while the wife slaves away at home raising the kids, running them to school, cooking their food, cleaning the house.

That's the Richmond way I suppose when you look at all the off field incidents last year.

Fish rots at the head.
Finished watching Making Their Mark on Amazon and Brooke needs to keep her crotch gremlins under control. But I dare say that's Trent's job.

Oct 20, 2007
Cranbourne, Vic
AFL Club
Richmond

Fish rots at the head.

Yet another cry for help from the damaged 2017 Grand Final LOSER!!! When will it end?

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

pyuXie3.gif

2. Dustin Martin — 50
3. Nick Vlastuin — 49
4. Shai Bolton — 44
5. Kamdyn McIntosh — 43
6. Liam Baker — 42
7. Dylan Grimes — 41
8. Noah Balta — 40
9. Kane Lambert — 39
10. Trent Cotchin — 37

images

Funny that's not what the hawfs discussion was saying post match.

Back