Trades 2021 Round 5 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bergman should at least get a gig next week

Whats Highmore done to piss of Ratten?

Is Flynn back next week
I traded out Highmore today. It's a bit strange: there's been much talk this week about a replacement for those with H Young. If the trade was down then the options were Chapman, Burgess and L Jones but no mention of Idun. Strange, because he scored 77 last week; and the Giants lost players to injury, so his job security looks very strong.

I actually lost money trading Highmore to him, but Idun will make good money and I reckon Highmore won't. I must admit I was concerned after Rd 1. I heard an interview with a euphoric Brett Ratten and when asked by a clearly impressed interviewer about the debut of Highmore, Ratten twice in 20 seconds said the word "reasonable". I thought, wow, could you have been more underwhelmed?
With Jones going so well, hard to see Bergman coming back in the short term

Suspect if Butters misses due to injury, it's only likely to be a week .....hold
According to the club: "The news isn’t much better for exciting forward Zak Butters, who suffered a syndesmosis injury during the match."

Likely to be a while. I think that's 4 injuries from the game. Hopefully it's enough to get Bergman a game again. I think, from memory, he was on the emergency list this week so, 'fingers crossed', 4 injuries will be enough to get him back into the team.

Credit to him: he did well as my Captain this round.

Fantasia down (potentially to Jones), JDG > Titchell or Danger I'm thinking. After the debacle De Goey has caused, don't want to swing him to another speculative value pick, straight up to a gun that will hopefully reward with 30-50 point upside. Of course there will probably be more forced trades to negotiate and he will survive another week though.

Got no coverage on Def bench with Kosi and Highmore out

Only got Fullarton for Fwd and Ruc bench cover with Evans, Bergman and Flynn out.

My hope is that Bergman and Highmore get named with Flynn just managed for 1 game.

I've only got 2k ITB so my options are pretty limited when looking for replacements for Kosi and Evans. $418k is slim pickins

Most awful round I can remember in a very long time. 1850 is the best I can hope for from here, which is just so ridiculously bad lol.

It's either I have to bring Gawn in as there's no guarantee Flynn plays next round, or I go a double upgrade in the form of JDG > Treloar and Clark > Bowes

Either way, proves just how fickle this game is, and just how easy it is for things to go from you having a contending side, to a side full of plebs

Most awful round I can remember in a very long time. 1850 is the best I can hope for from here, which is just so ridiculously bad lol.

It's either I have to bring Gawn in as there's no guarantee Flynn plays next round, or I go a double upgrade in the form of JDG > Treloar and Clark > Bowes

Either way, proves just how fickle this game is, and just how easy it is for things to go from you having a contending side, to a side full of plebs

What if you started with a side full of plebs ??

Asking for a friend !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROB definitely looks to have bottomed out. Was everywhere today. Looks as if he’s finally worked out the new rules. Was tackling, taking marks, getting the pill. People will say just go Max, but ROB is 200k less. Huge value. Late last year ROB was matching the big 2 and he’s still on an upward trajectory in his career. Could average 110 from here

Don't know what to do. Have 616k in the bank so can upgrade both Clark and JDG to premo's which is so tempting, but that means not dealing with Butters for a week.

Quite annoying that Highmore is 'playing' Thursday really. He'd be my most obvious out if I know I'm not copping carnage elsewhere but because I won't know I'll probably have to keep him and leave my trades till later.

Should I prioritise trading our Clark or serong?
Clark isn't losing money, serong is.
Hasn't hit 75 percent tog yet and doesn't get any marks. He's a gun but maybe not for fantasy.

Serong to Brad Crouch only costs 100k that I have in the bank. No clue what to do with my second trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back