WWE WrestleMania 37 - Sunday 11th & Monday 12th April 2021 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome!

Hopefully going by some of these results we see some movement after mania with the rosters. Raw needs a lot of help could benefit from a few Smackdown guys that get left off like Murphy, Corbin, Shinsake to help the 3 hour show.

Big E dropping the belt hopefully a sign he is off to Raw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t.
Respect for them treating the conchairto as a death finisher. But wow. Thought we'd see finisher kickouts galore to finish this.
Probably the right outcome going forward, but pretty disappointing.

Main event clearly the best match. It was the only match that had me invested the whole way. Roman is the type of character that wrestling needs.

Some good effort from the wrestlers but overall Wrestlemania won’t mean s**t without stronger storylines and characters that we care about.

Main event clearly the best match. It was the only match that had me invested the whole way. Roman is the type of character that wrestling needs.

Some good effort from the wrestlers but overall Wrestlemania won’t mean sh*t without stronger storylines and characters that we care about.

I think this Mania was somewhat of a story builder ? It finished off a couple of storylines ( Orton/Fiend end was horrible)

2 new female champs both NXT call ups / Winner /Runner up of the rumble.
Crews has got a much needed character change and now has help in the form of a body guard type role.
Cesaro got the win with a storyline of overlooked / under appreciated which will set him up to challenge Roman.
Ended Orton/Fiend but now looks to Bliss/Fiend with potential of another character ( Bo Dallas?) that will align with Bliss.

Lot of questions going forward , Drew could turn heel frustrated and bitter carrying the company through pandemic missed his mania moment.

I think this Mania was somewhat of a story builder ? It finished off a couple of storylines ( Orton/Fiend end was horrible)

2 new female champs both NXT call ups / Winner /Runner up of the rumble.
Crews has got a much needed character change and now has help in the form of a body guard type role.
Cesaro got the win with a storyline of overlooked / under appreciated which will set him up to challenge Roman.
Ended Orton/Fiend but now looks to Bliss/Fiend with potential of another character ( Bo Dallas?) that will align with Bliss.

Lot of questions going forward , Drew could turn heel frustrated and bitter carrying the company through pandemic missed his mania moment.

You’re being a bit generous there. “2 new female champs” isn’t a storyline.
“Cesaro being overlooked” is more of an online thing and isn’t a story you really play out in the ring.

I felt the conspiracy stuff should’ve been played out way more in the Owens match, What was the story between Sheamus and Riddle? Also you said so yourself the Wyatt stuff was terrible.

By Mania standards that’s a very low strikerate considering where they were fifteen years ago with storytelling.

You’re being a bit generous there. “2 new female champs” isn’t a storyline.
“Cesaro being overlooked” is more of an online thing and isn’t a story you really play out in the ring.

I felt the conspiracy stuff should’ve been played out way more in the Owens match, What was the story between Sheamus and Riddle? Also you said so yourself the Wyatt stuff was terrible.

By Mania standards that’s a very low strikerate considering where they were fifteen years ago with storytelling.

No the commentators and Seth clearly built Cesaro up in that regard , all reports are he is one of Romans next challenges. Pretty obvious Reigns will keep the belt all year so they needed to build someone like Cesaro up.

2 new female champs ushes in a new era of womens wrestling? Both from NXT.

This Mania felt more like developing more for the future rather than finalising majority of the storyline/fueds/ match ups.

The main event itself was a great match and a genuinely good Wrestlemania main event.

However, the ending of the main event felt like the ending of a main event building up to Wrestlemania.

There was little to no difference between that ending and the ending to the main event at Fastlane.

That's just not good enough.

I'm sick of seeing the head of the table unable to win his own battles. He hasn't had a decisive victory since he became champion despite the gimmick. You may as well put the title on Jey - he's been more influential with the title than Roman has been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back