VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone with a HUN subscription feel like copying the Sandringham Zebras list across?
SANDRINGHAM

Primary list
Chris Carey
Goy Lok
Daniel Coffield
Hedley Smith
Jackson Ross
Luke Dalmau
Sam Dunell
Macgregor Cameron
Beau Bailey
Trent Thomas
Jesse Castan

Development list
Anthony Seaton
Cody Henness
Daniel Frampton
Finlay Bayne
Jack McHale
Jackson Hille
Josh Gasparini
Kya Austin
Maxwell Sinclair
Mitch Riordan
Nick Bufalo
Oscar Lewis
Riley Thompson
Riley Virtue
Tyson Milne
Vincent Zagari

SANDRINGHAM

Primary list
Chris Carey
Goy Lok
Daniel Coffield
Hedley Smith
Jackson Ross
Luke Dalmau
Sam Dunell
Macgregor Cameron
Beau Bailey
Trent Thomas
Jesse Castan

Development list
Anthony Seaton
Cody Henness
Daniel Frampton
Finlay Bayne
Jack McHale
Jackson Hille
Josh Gasparini
Kya Austin
Maxwell Sinclair
Mitch Riordan
Nick Bufalo
Oscar Lewis
Riley Thompson
Riley Virtue
Tyson Milne
Vincent Zagari
I take it Daniel Coffield is Nicks brother?

also good to see Sammy Dunell back at Sandy. Really good VFL player and would be a great leader for the younger guys.

Just for those supporters thinking of going to Sandy’s Round 1 match vs Richmond at Punt Road on Friday week April 16 at Midday. Don’t bother as no spectators are allowed (Richmond’s decision).

I drove up Punt Road on Easter Saturday. There were quite a few watching from outside the fence.

For Sandringham members spectator's will be able to access Friday's game at Punt Road check INTIX website for details

Sounds great, I wonder where the money comes from to get cameras to all of them though?
Might just put one on the wing on a scissor lift or grand stand and just pan across the ground and zoom where they can?
Better than relying on twitter updates especially given some games are interstate so we wont get the updates from those who can get along to the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SANDRINGHAM

Primary list
Chris Carey
Goy Lok
Daniel Coffield
Hedley Smith
Jackson Ross
Luke Dalmau
Sam Dunell
Macgregor Cameron
Beau Bailey
Trent Thomas
Jesse Castan

Development list
Anthony Seaton
Cody Henness
Daniel Frampton
Finlay Bayne
Jack McHale
Jackson Hille
Josh Gasparini
Kya Austin
Maxwell Sinclair
Mitch Riordan
Nick Bufalo
Oscar Lewis
Riley Thompson
Riley Virtue
Tyson Milne
Vincent Zagari
Poor MacGregor Cameron. His parents sentenced him to a life of telling people: "No, Cameron's my surname, MacGregor is my first name"

Apparently there a big announcement coming about the telecast of the VFL.

The Pipe seems think we'll have access to all the VFL games one way or another (most likely online)

This would be awesome if true

Awesome news that they are on Kayo. Will be great to keep track of our twos to see how they are tracking.

While that's awesome news, three matches a week just means Pies, Hawks and Tigers matches most weeks. It won't be an even coverage, but better than nothing.
Within the replies it seems like channel 7 are still doing a game. Not sure if that is in addition or just being simulcasted.
On another positive note the Sandy vs. Richmond game is on channel 7 on Sunday apparently

While that's awesome news, three matches a week just means Pies, Hawks and Tigers matches most weeks. It won't be an even coverage, but better than nothing.
I presume that shoud we become the force in the Seniors, that we believe we will, then perhaps we can expect the coverage to be a little less preoccupied with the Fat Cats and The Greedy Tiges etc etc or am I completely divorced from awareness regarding the pre existing bias and how it works in the VFL...

I presume that shoud we become the force in the Seniors, that we believe we will, then perhaps we can expect the coverage to be a little less preoccupied with the Fat Cats and The Greedy Tiges etc etc or am I completely divorced from awareness regarding the pre existing bias and how it works in the VFL...
Just for your info
this week Kayo are doing Sydney v GWS and Brisbane v Essendon on Saturday, Geelong v North Melbourne on Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back