Richmond Membership Tally 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

its called covid 19. doesnt matter what you want to call it because youre a racist. i dont hear you calling mad cow disease the english cow disease, or the spanish flu the USA flu.
wrong wrong wrong,every pandemic origin is called by its place of origin, accept the corupt who ,whom made a acception,its not racist,its a FACT.

wrong wrong wrong,every pandemic origin is called by its place of origin, accept the corupt who ,whom made a acception,its not racist,its a FACT.

Ebola is a place name, Zikla is a place name, SARS incorporates a place name, MERS incorporates a place name, spanish flu is a place name, cholera is a place name, etc - the list is endless The odd thing here is that were being told NOT to use a place name, one must only guess is purely for political and narrative management purposes. I cant think of any other reason. Wuhan is a place, not a race. It originated there. Any controversy in calling it by that name is an artificial controversy used to limit discussion by controlling people's language with accusations of racism. I personally call it Covid, but I would never correct anyone who chooses to call it Wuhan Flu... its a perfectly reasonable term with plenty of precedents.

Ebola is a place name, Zikla is a place name, SARS incorporates a place name, MERS incorporates a place name, spanish flu is a place name, cholera is a place name, etc - the list is endless The odd thing here is that were being told NOT to use a place name, one must only guess is purely for political and narrative management purposes. I cant think of any other reason. Wuhan is a place, not a race. It originated there. Any controversy in calling it by that name is an artificial controversy used to limit discussion by controlling people's language with accusations of racism. I personally call it Covid, but I would never correct anyone who chooses to call it Wuhan Flu... its a perfectly reasonable term with plenty of precedents.

Your post is 100% the reason why the WHO changed this former approach

they are named after where they were first officially located, BUT this doesnt mean thats where they came from, or thats where they stayed

- zika was throughout parts of central africa and asia, it was just isolated first in uganda

- MERS was not confined to the mid east, and lead to a lot of false assumptions about where you could get it (which aided its spread, and THIS was the virus that caused the WHO to change the policy)

- the Spanish Flu originated in Kanas or Oklahoma, yet idiots today (like the fat orange idiot) keep parroting how US troops got it while serving in Europe during WW1

the reason the WHO changed the policy was to stop idiots thinking "oh, its the Melbourne virus - Im cool to travel to Sydney with no preventative measures, rock on!!!". And its still happening with Covid. People only did lockdowns on China initially and not Italy, because it was the China virus. Now we are place naming the variants, and people initially assumed the so called UK and saffa strains could only be gotten in the UK and SA. Place names are stupid because they breed complacency, and they encourage racism (a lot of chinese in melbourne got called covid, told to * off back to china, or even spat on last year (still cannot believe how many did that s**t even when being filmed))

Also your comprehensive list of virus's named after places is faulty

- SARS stands for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. Its not named after a place, but what the virus does to you.

- Cholera isnt named after a place. The word cholera is from Greek: χολέρα kholera from χολή kholē "bile" (thank you wiki)

Your post is 100% the reason why the WHO changed this former approach

they are named after where they were first officially located, BUT this doesnt mean thats where they came from, or thats where they stayed

- zika was throughout parts of central africa and asia, it was just isolated first in uganda

- MERS was not confined to the mid east, and lead to a lot of false assumptions about where you could get it (which aided its spread, and THIS was the virus that caused the WHO to change the policy)

- the Spanish Flu originated in Kanas or Oklahoma, yet idiots today (like the fat orange idiot) keep parroting how US troops got it while serving in Europe during WW1

the reason the WHO changed the policy was to stop idiots thinking "oh, its the Melbourne virus - Im cool to travel to Sydney with no preventative measures, rock on!!!". And its still happening with Covid. People only did lockdowns on China initially and not Italy, because it was the China virus. Now we are place naming the variants, and people initially assumed the so called UK and saffa strains could only be gotten in the UK and SA. Place names are stupid because they breed complacency, and they encourage racism (a lot of chinese in melbourne got called covid, told to fu** off back to china, or even spat on last year (still cannot believe how many did that sh*t even when being filmed))

Also your comprehensive list of virus's named after places is faulty

- SARS stands for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. Its not named after a place, but what the virus does to you.

- Cholera isnt named after a place. The word cholera is from Greek: χολέρα kholera from χολή kholē "bile" (thank you wiki)
You must be wrong. I know for a fact that influenza was named after someone who looks different to me called Enza and that they came here on a plane. No disease here until 'in flu Enza'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be wrong. I know for a fact that influenza was named after someone who looks different to me called Enza and that they came here on a plane. No disease here until 'in flu Enza'.
Dad joke level 100. :tearsofjoy:

Spanish flu never originated in Spain. Biggest piece of fake news my people have had to cop. It was called Spanish only because we were the only country not to censor the media how bad it was in there reports. So news used Spanish media globally hence the name

Can you point me to the place called Spanish please? * me dead

the Spanish Flu originated in Kanas or Oklahoma, yet idiots today (like the fat orange idiot) keep parroting how US troops got it while serving in Europe during WW1
The reason it ended up being called the Spanish Flu is because Spain was not involved in WW1 and unlike countries that were involved reported it in their press.

The reason it ended up being called the Spanish Flu is because Spain was not involved in WW1 and unlike countries that were involved reported it in their press.

well aware of this. fat orange idiot and his merry band of morons are not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back