Coach AFL Coaches Votes 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

On the Sunday Footy Show, NN didn't even get a vote :rolleyes:
I thought the Sunday one was the one where they actually gave a s**t about the game, and didn't spend an hour running around trying to pull Sam Newman's pants down?

I thought the Sunday one was the one where they actually gave a sh*t about the game, and didn't spend an hour running around trying to pull Sam Newman's pants down?
I thought the Sunday one was the one where they actually gave a sh*t about the game, and didn't spend an hour running around trying to pull Sam Newman's pants down?
Any show with Billy Brownwless on it can't be taken too seriously.
Just had another look and Kane Cornes gave the votes as Shuey and Gaff both 8, with Kelly and Redden getting 7.

10 Jack Steele (STK)
5 Jack Petruccelle (WCE)
5 Jack Billings (STK)
4 Brad Crouch (STK)
4 Max King (STK)
2 Rowan Marshall (STK)

10 Jack Steele (STK)
5 Jack Petruccelle (WCE)
5 Jack Billings (STK)
4 Brad Crouch (STK)
4 Max King (STK)
2 Rowan Marshall (STK)

Fairly damning with only Petrol boy worthy of votes. I am still disgusted by the 2nd half fade against the Saints. Still burns. I bloody hope it is burning the players and coaching staff too.

Current Overall Total:

16 Oscar Allen
14 Nic Naitanui
12 Tim Kelly
11 Dom Sheed
8 Luke Shuey
7 Shannon Hurn
6 Jack Darling
5 Jack Petch
5 Jeremy Mcgovern
4 Liam Duggan
3 Andrew Gaff
3 Tom Barrass
3 Jack Redden
1 Josh J Kennedy

WCE vs Coll.

9 Oscar Allen (WCE)
6 Jack Darling (WCE)
5 Jeremy McGovern (WCE)
4 Liam Duggan (WCE)
3 Jack Redden (WCE)
3 Dom Sheed (WCE)

Simmo said he thought Gov was BOG in his presser.

If I could estimate how both coaches voted last round, I'd say:

Adam Simpson (WCE)Nathan Buckley (COL)
Jeremy McGovern (WCE)Oscar Allen (WCE)
Oscar Allen (WCE)Liam Duggan (WCE)
Jack Darling (WCE)Jack Darling (WCE)
Jack Redden (WCE)Dom Sheed (WCE)
Dom Sheed (WCE)Jack Redden (WCE)

Bizarre that one coach has fatty Gov as BOG and Duggan gets a runner up BOG vote, yet the other coach doesn't give either player a single vote.

Guess that means it was a pretty even performance.

Bizarre that one coach has fatty Gov as BOG and Duggan gets a runner up BOG vote, yet the other coach doesn't give either player a single vote.

I guess it comes down to roles. How much that opposition player impacted what you were trying to do etc.

Gov definitely played his best game of the season though on review. Hopefully he's got his head back in the game.

Simpson just hates it when the ball gets turned over.

McGovern: 0 turnovers
Duggan: 8 turnovers (2nd highest on ground after Crisp)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tk in the hunt while having a topsy turvy year. He’d genuinely be a chance this year if he can be in the hunt till the bye. Once Yeo and Boots are back, can see him going off the chain

Last edited:
No votes for Kelly. I'm surprised, because when we were establishing our lead he was a driving force. Then again, a lot of his best work came as a direct result of Naitanui's supply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back