EPL Matchday 31

Remove this Banner Ad

A back 6 from us today! I see us playing with Digne and Coleman as wingers, Godfrey on the left, Holgate on the right.
Who are Everton missing right now? The bench is not in good shape.
1618255279033.png

Who are Everton missing right now? The bench is not in good shape.
View attachment 1101222
Pickford, Gbamin, Delph, Gomes, Allan, Doucoure, DCL, Bernard, King. 5 players in there who play central midfield. Hence why lolgate is playing there and playing badly.

To add to that our 2 best academy players who got FA Cup time in Small and Onyango are both injured. Onyango seriously.

Pickford, Gbamin, Delph, Gomes, Allan, Doucoure, DCL, Bernard, King. 5 players in there who play central midfield. Hence why lolgate is playing there and playing badly.

To add to that our 2 best academy players who got FA Cup time in Smalls and Onyango are both injured. Onyango seriously.
What's the hope or expectation for this game and the game vs Spurs? 4 points?

M
We have no players. Have you seen our bench? There's 2 PL appearances outside of Iwobi in the other 7.
We just going to suggest put Iwobi on and take off a defender. Looks like injury has forced your hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“We shouldn’t be conned. I have to say, if my son stays down like this for three minutes and needs his 10 mates to help him up, he won’t get any food. We weren’t (conned), the referee was.” - Ole.

“I just want to say, Sonny is very lucky that his father is a better person than Ole, because I think a father - I am a father - you have to always feed your kids, it doesn’t matter what they do.

“If you have to steal to feed your kids, you steal. I am very, very disappointed, and like we say in Portugal bread is bread and cheese is cheese, I told Ole already what I think about his comments.” - Jose.

This has been one of the weirder fights by two managers I have ever heard.

Asian media reporting ole was racist.

Adebayor and Park chants were funny imho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back