NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but we have had our pants pulled down well and truly tonight.
We were outplayed, but not by 20pts. I'm not saying the Dragons didn't deserve to win, they played out of their skins, but all the important decisions went the Dragons way. The Dragons got a dubious penalty try, then we had a try disallowed for an non-obstruction (that was one of the most pathetic decisions I've ever seen), and then the Dragons scored from a forward pass.

The NRL is overloaded with superb full-backs at the moment. That doesn't mean he's not a very good player.

The NRL is overloaded with superb full-backs at the moment. That doesn't mean he's not a very good player.
Relative to what though? If we're comparing him to his peers and he's 6th or 7th in a 16 team league then he's just above the mid range.

There's every chance they bite me in the second half but today is why I don't rate the Titans, they are complete pretenders.

I'm not sure what's realistically expected of the Titans; I certainly don't see them as title contenders, but they are no mugs. I would be surprised if they finished higher than the Sharks, say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back