Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Its called Apple TV mate. Has been around for a long time now and can get most apps. Can be found at all electronic stores

QUOTE="underthestars, post: 69124259, member: 82333"]
yep. supposedly been working on it for two years now. don't hold your breath. recently moved interstate and bought a furnished apartment. useless large screen samsung smart tv included - doesnt have android os, so was hoping for a ps4 app. nope. either need a chromecast or a new tv. would rather a ps5 but again - no app. pretty poor by kayo. and i'm in bloody southern qld. much more fta footy back in alice than here.
[/QUOTE]

so, for those with kayo, if you miss watching afl360 live, how long after the episode finishes can you start to watch it?
What I do if I miss the start or something. Put fox footy on (under the channel section) and rewind to the start then manually fast forward through adds

so, for those with kayo, if you miss watching afl360 live, how long after the episode finishes can you start to watch it?

My understanding is that once something is broadcast you'll be able to either watch it "from live" or "from start", so I would imagine straight away or whenever you like once the program has begun.

Can anyone tell me if the Channel 7 produced games still have ads on Kayo?

My discounted Foxtel package runs out in a few months and I’m keen to change to Kayo once it does. The 4K I can manage without, but I don’t like the idea of paying for Kayo if they still show games with ads.

My discounted Foxtel package runs out in a few months and I’m keen to change to Kayo once it does. The 4K I can manage without, but I don’t like the idea of paying for Kayo if they still show games with ads.
Fairly sure that there's ads, but if you play Kayo through Kodi, you get the Foxtel stream with no ads.

There's been no ads between goals so far this season.

I've heard it's because of the amended rights deal where the streaming rights went from Telstra to Kayo... but I don't have a lot of confidence that Kayo haven't just screwed up and haven't realised it yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year there was ads, this year there's no ads on Kayo (it's to do with Telstra giving up their streaming rights to Foxtel/Kayo), so if you switch, no ads. You get the native 504 channel now on Kayo

Last year there was ads, this year there's no ads on Kayo (it's to do with Telstra giving up their streaming rights to Foxtel/Kayo), so if you switch, no ads. You get the native 504 channel now on Kayo
Wicked. I’ll take advantage of the $5 a month Kayo thing instead of paying $74 for Foxtel once my discount runs out. Cheers!

Sounds good. Not sure if that means they'll broadcast every single VFL game of every round though?

Sounds good. Not sure if that means they'll broadcast every single VFL game of every round though?
3 per week. Thursday nights also on Fox Footy.

I hope I've created this thread in the right spot.

I'm sure most people have heard of Kayo Sports by now. For those that haven't it is basically a streaming service for sports. It is owned by the same people that own Foxtel and covers all the same sports at a much more reasonable price.

I'm just after a bit of feedback from anyone that has signed up. I've just signed up in the last hour and am already having issues as I haven't been able to cast to my Chromecast.

If I can get that working it looks like it will be really good, but just wondering what everyone else thinks?

Admin Edit:
Free 14 day trial now. - Use this link and support BigFooty. DO IT! Please?
You will need to set up a VPN for Kayo Sports and it can also work for access it anywhere outside Australia as well.

Every time I start watching a game whether it's live or a replay it gets to a certain point between 30 to 60 minutes I reckon and it just starts again from the beginning. Every. Time. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
Yep, same, but for me its only replays and shows im catching up on. Never live. 😒

Remove this Banner Ad

Back